3. SapoRojo

4. Bring it on again

5. NotBob/SoCal

6. Peter's bother

7. Poison

8. Ex-Governor W. of CO

Who else can you guys think of?

OK Loco, I edit as you ask.

OK Locohead, Nobody wants to play eh!eh! I'll play.
Pasturepup
Rojo Vapor
Encore
Robb/Scottsdale
Mike Paul
Happy now eh? eh?
Colored Amphibian

Thank you for playing SapoRojo!!!
BAAAA Haaaa Haaaaa. You of all people shouldn't of guessed Vapor Rojo. Hint:

Colored amphibian = SapoRojo > RedFrog

You missed 6., 7., 8. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

WOOOOOHOOOO.Am I ever glad I turned this thing on today. I found out who I really am!!! What language is that? Redfrog

Spanish.You always put the adjective after the noun. So in Spanish, you're not really Redfrog, you are FrogRed thus SapoRojo. I could of used RanaRojo but Sapo sounds better. LOL

P.S. Mike Paul is not the answer, but stick to the apostle thing and you'll get it. Then guess 7. and 8. because nobody else wants to play with me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The people in SoCal must speak a different brand of Spanish than they do in Colorado. Out here frog is "rana".

Frog, Toad, Toad, Frog whatever. Actually, I learned the word Rana for frog and Sapo for toad in school. However, in the Dominican Republic where I learned Spanish, they do indeed speak different than Mexican flavored Spanish. They use the word Sapo for both, so I did too. But I think the real word for frog is Rana. You got me!

Now NASA, I know you are a bit of a sleuth so help RanaRojo with these clues...

6. Peter's bother

7. Poison

8. Ex-Governor W. of CO

Back