PM - Real Suggestions?

d2admin

Administrator
I noticed that when you click the moderators name under the forum name, You no longer get the automatic e-mail link. The new way is nice but you can't e-mail from there. Then I click the contact us button and I get only Jason's e-mail. Not that I wouldn't love to e-mail Jason every spare second I get but... Is it supposed to be that way. I tried a couple of different moderator name buttons and same thing. Maybe it is supposed to be that way.

And I think Gremlins is spelled wrong too but maybe graemlin is word I don't yet know.

I beg you not to think this is criticism, just pointing a couple of things out in case you hadn't yet noticed. I love the new sight and cool features.

Locohead, I talked to Bob yesterday about the e-mail deal, thats something he is looking in to but may take a little time to fix it. And it's no problem letting us know whats happening with the board, we need members to bring these problems to us when they see them, Thankx for the info. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hey RanUtah, How did you get your flag back? And how can I murder the rating whooper?

you should be able to go into your profile and turn off the rating. The flag comes from this website--->www.multimediapalace.com/flg-wf.htm

wooooo hooooo, after 45 tries ZI think I took my first baby step to becoming a computer guy. Heh Heh Heh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Well if you click on contact us its me, if you need the web masters that is Bob, if you need advertrsing that Randy, Mike & me.

Bob the web master is working on that. or e-mail me and I will pass it on to whom ever you want it to go too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Back