Michael J. Doesn't Rate.

d2admin

Administrator
Hey Michael,

I was gonna give you an 11!! But you don't even rate. LOL Go figure.

Why are you rateless? Why can I not give you brownie points? Why have you been neglected? Why Why WHYYYYY????

Locohead, Michael McCasland in his infinite wisdom and being the down to earth guy that he is(except when he is on that ladder /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif )Turned his ratings off. That is so that he would not make any one feel inferior because they did not have a star by thier name.........James L.

I have a serious problem with this whole dang rating deal anyway, it won't let me rate myself!

Whats up with that?

How am ever going to get famous if I can't pump my own ratings up?

Is your real name Craig Boddington? Because, if it isn't, ... Well then...Well, sorry... you're still not famous. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
I think I will turn mine off too James and Michael, that way I have an excuse for low pointage.

Loco - Sorry I did not see your post until tonight. I can see where the rating thingy could be some fun to play with, but I can also see where it could rub some members the wrong way. I know that I was an awful poster when I first started. I'd post all sorts of nutty questions, I'd raise a little trouble from time to time and all without the benifit being a drinker. Some feel that my posts have improved, some don't. I know that I'm still working on it. I'd hate to have this little fun feature run one person off so I don't play.

Loco, I've caught some of your posts around on the few other boards that I've been visiting lately, I hope that you are satisfied with what you find out there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Michael

Back