Cloud 9!!! -- Target Added....

Quote:so im gonna get some jp springs and polish the trigger/hammer (its stainless)
Be really careful in your 'polishing' as the bearing surfaces are usually treated and if you cut through the treatment, you will need to replace the part...The JP springs will make a big difference by themselves...

One thing I've found on my competition pistols is that Stainless Steel tends to gall when friction is applied and stays sort of rough....We always replaced the stainless trigger groups with case hardened steel ones and got really smooth/clean actions....

I see five little bitty bug holes in that target slugger!! Some guys say that's a good thing and it don't get much better than that. I guess congrats are in order.

The biggie that I see is that the group was truly not a 5 shot group, but a 3 shot group at about 1".

The other 2 shots just happened to be on the same target with me getting the scope on paper.

It don't matter! Bug holes are bug holes. 1 inch apart, 6 inches apart, .17 diameter, .30 diameter, .45 diameter, it just don't matter. They are ALL bug holes. Bug holes with no hair.

Ya gotta pay attention here slugger. I can't be preaching this crap forever!
w00t.gif

Getting closer to the bug holes!

Hornady 55gr V-Max on top of 25.5 of H335..

Lots of potential here as I felt the 2 bad shots!

IMG_0086.JPG

Getting closer, are you shooting off bags or bipod or what? Just curious. 1 and 2 probably had you all excited and then pulling 3 kinda lets the wind out of ya. I've been there. lol

Originally Posted By: dmpowderOriginally Posted By: sluggerGetting closer to the bug holes!

But however will you know??
confused.gif

Danggit dmp, what kind of a question is that?

He'll know, ok, HE WILL KNOW! We may not, but he will. It's one of those things where ya gotta be there and see em to understand em. The shooter knows bug holes when he shoots em. Like first time sex, it happens fast and is over in a heart beat. If you've never experienced the bug hole fever you can't possibly understand.

He'll get em! And he will be proud, oh so proud, of his bug holes.

He will tell us when he gets em. Be patient. Be patient

Back