Pups out of coyote stock.

Devin,
If all of these pups are not spoken for I am defenitely interested. I live here in Southern New Mexico and would gladly make the trip to Craig to pick up the pup. Please let me know. Thanks
Virgil
(575) 694-3495

Virgil, I will give you a call when she has them. She doesn't look like she is going to have many, but who knows, she is a long in the body dog so she could be carring them all in here ribs. But any how I will call you when she has them and let you know. Unless you just want to BS about dogs, then give me a call I am always up for that. 801-910-1501

Devin, What breeding is that 4 year old female? She looks alot like the cur/jagd crosses that Kelly and I got off of you.

If there is a chance of Virgil heading up your way to pick up a pup, I may have to talk to you about the older female.

Thanks...

Tony

Gotcha. I get more and more impressed with Dixie, everytime we go out. You did very well with that cross. She was an early starter, pretty much trained herself, can handle a coyote face to face by herself, and she can decoy with the best of them. I'd take a whole kennel of ones like her.

Thanks...Tony

Here is a pup out of her and that black dog. The whole family was in on this one.lol Ma,Pa and Son.
530554.jpg

Devin,
Did that female have them pups, I know you've been a busy man, I was just wondering.
We all like puppy pics.

Last edited:
Nope, she didn't take. Sorry guys, I will be breeding one of my Heide Terriers in the fall or late summer.One of them is in heat now but I need her for coyotes this spring and summer, she wont be in again till fall but my other one might come in sooner and if it is later summer I will be breeding her. I have lot of guys already interrested in one of these game getting buggars so if you are interrested let me know. Devin

Last edited:
Devin, sorry to hear about her not taking. Maybe next time....I am sure whatever hits the ground is gonna have game and grit, can't wait to see some reports.

Back