Double Trouble

coyote_204

This was my first set. Two males, Hit the first at 30yds. The other lit out. I barked and he stopped broadside at 70yds.

0327111826-01.jpg

Second set I called in three large black dogs.
angry.gif
Turned the call off and let them leave. After about 10 minutes, I turned on a woodpecker and instantly a hawk flew in and hit my external speaker, knocking it out of the tree and unplugging it. He then commenced to try to disembowl it!
scared.gif
I had to run him off.

Steve

Good job man...I know what you mean by the hawks...we had a owl swoop in and carry off our crazy critter , back in febuary we had a Bald Eagle circling us for awhile before he went on.How do you like the Foxpro ? lol

You make shooting doubles sound like a piece of cake! Well done. I haven't had trouble with dogs while calling but the hawks can get to be a bloody nuisance! First time I had one nearly take my hat off I almost screamed like a little girl.

I love the Foxpro! Should have bought one years ago! I have killed alot of coyotes over my JS tape caller but the Foxpro is so much lighter and easier to set up (remote instead of wire).

This double happend just perfect. Usually Things happen way to fast for me to make it a success!
wink.gif

Steve

Last edited:
Back