long a$$ day

killcoyotes

well we started about 8 am and finished around 5.45 pm. on the 1st yote, skoal cold trail him a mile or so before getting him going. after a lap around the block we got rooster, hondo and katie in on it. it wasn`t long after adam put him down. the second yote katie, hondo and rooster got one going, but got at a loss. it came by books and he was on it real well by himself. my 3 idiots were coming up from behind, but books was already about to cross a road. adam was there and grabbed books up. when my 3 caught up, he and doc dumped 5 hounds on him. after a few shots(misses) he went back across the road, with 6 hounds on him now. we never did get him as all the hounds were spent with real tore up feet. we finally got hondo caught up around 5.45 pm. here`s some pics of the 1st yote

006-6.jpg

004-5.jpg

001-11.jpg

Last edited:
love it real nice hounds...wonder what it feels like to be tore apart alive?
I think i would rather be shot first though.

I wasnt one to believe the old Indian saying shoot a white animal and die a tragic death, till my buddy killed a white doe, and the next summer he got his head tore off in a motorcycle helmet completely after a drunk came across the road and wiped him out...

love the pics keepum comin...

wheres the blue dogs...lol...

Nice work kc. Those sure some slick looking hounds. I imagine you have some sore dogs today, that snow sure looks crusty. Come down here, and run with me all summer on the shale rock, gravel, and thorns, and your dogs will run on any crust the snow can throw at you next winter no problems! Haha.

Great job, keep after 'em.

Back