What profession do you claim?

Registered Critical Care Nurse and Cattle and Sheep Rancher.

------------------
Take a few coyotes and a High Chair and woman that can run an AR15 and you have it all!!!!

David Neff

[This message has been edited by Neffquail (edited 02-27-2002).]

I'm an Environmental Scientist, working for an engineering/consulting company. On the verge of changing firms, with a nice increase in $$$, which would help facilitate/justify my next purchases for my hunting hobbies!

I am a machinist. We manufacture our own design top fuel drag racing connecting rods, and build racing fuel pumps for many applications, from sprint to drag racing. Steve

Safety Director for a construction co. Have a couple of months off every winter. Started handloading recently, and figured varmint/predator hunting would be a great addition to my winter off time.

Dave

Personal computer sales including Gateway and Apple. Go figure!

------------------
Matt
Oh by the way, don't forget to have fun!
biggrin.gif

Environmental Scientist working for Guvmint contractor to NASA. Currently specializing in groundwater monitoring and remediation.

Part-time student working towards an MBA - more stressful than work!

Computer Technician (build, install & repair) computers and networks for the IRS---Don't hold it against me, folks. I just work there. I don't do taxes--even have my done by Turbo Tax on my home PC. ~~radmohunter~~

------------------
".....When you remove the people's right to bear arms, you create slaves....."

"January 2, 2007 -- Oh what a GLORIOUS day that will be !!!"

Back