LED Hunting Lights

Man I'm ready to pounce on a good shooting light. I don't want to buy one and wish for the next. LOL

I trust your opinion's sounds like Happyyoter has maybe the best opinion (section) on the best to the worst. I have seen where every light he has bought will light up a coyote at 150 to 200 yards. But I would be VERY interested in his (your) opinion from his favorite to least.

PS; I'm a reader not a poster and have been hanging on ever word! I love my $20 head lamp thanks smilismilinIB

THANKS I'M A LED ADDICT AND I KNOW IT BUT CREE LED ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!

Rusty, Maybe Happy will sell you his book on lights.

I've seen Happy wave a red light in each hand, with his gun between his legs, and land a small plane in the field we were hunting. He is the LED Maestro.

Hey guys I got me ebay headlight today and have a question since there is no directions. What does the red blinking light on the back mean. It seems to always blink with a battery installed. Please let me know if you have figured it out.

Both of mine blink even when fully charged. I removed my batteries after charging. Anyone have a sight to order parts from for these lights from Deal Extreme?

I'm wondering if some things have changed. I noticed the front lens on the link is now different then when I ordered mine. I wouldn't be happy if that back light blinked while the light was off.

That is my thought as well. Why should it blink or give a signal when not in use. The light seems to work fine other than the red led in the back. When the light is on the red led on the back is not lit on mine. If I hear from the ebay seller I will post his comments as well. Thanks guys for the info.

I ordered mine 3-1-11 and got it today the 16th. Not bad but still waiting for an 802 from dealtime that was ordered the same time though.

First time poster...

Just received my $20 headlamps (took the advice to buy at least 2)...

I have red and green gel paper fitted and will try both of those tomorrow out in the field. Tried them out here in the city and was pretty impressed. Green has a father throw..not sure which is better for critters. Wanted the amber but ordered the wrong pack.

also ordered G4MCU (500 lumen) light. can't wait to get that out there.

The red is very dark. I found this site, many shades of red along with plenty of others....

http://sldlighting.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=95&cat=Color+Filters%3Cbr%3E%3Cfont+color%3D%23f0e830%3EAll+Standard+Colors%3C%2Ffont%3E%3Cbr%3E20%22+x+24%22+Sheets

Last edited:
Back