new old guy

d2admin

Administrator
My friend Paul Wait suggested I check out this site.Looks great to me.I posted on a different site,that I had 41 years experience calling.The gentleman running that site flamed me instantly for that statment.I can't help it that I am old and feel in love with this sport when I was 15.I now have to hunt from a off road wheel chair,and special crutches I desined.I still do videos and TV shows on predator calling.After all these years I am still in the learning stage.

If yall don't mind a old dog with wore out hind quarters hanging around,I would like to stay.

Hi Varmit Hunter, how have you been? I'm glad you found your way here. There's a great bunch of people here and we can sure use any input you might be willing to share.

You know me from another site where I moderate a couple of forums. The predator hunting forum there is pretty slow most of the time but that's not the case here. I hope you enjoy this site!

Take care,
Daryl

Thanks guys.Daryl I hope that little present I sent you works.I have been sniffing around the site.Looks like there is a bunch of folks who know there busness.Am really glad to see the younger ones posting here.If I can help in any way,just let me know.Wating for the wind to lay a little for a night hunt.One thing about living on the Gulf coast.if the wind drops below 20mph you better go.

Hey Varmint Hunter, welcome and be comfortable. There are quite a few of us kinda grey around the muzzle and long in the tooth that hang here.

Varmit Hunter,

I tried your present out last weekend but no luck with it so far. I'm convinced it'll work so I'll keep using it. The only thing that's happened with it so far is that I scared the heck out of a bunch of mule deer with it! I'll keep trying and let you know!

Take care,
Daryl

I think I can guess who that "gentleman" who flamed you was. Glad I didn't go there and say, I started calling 42 years ago.

Welcome here.

varmit hunter, why in the world would someone flame you for stating you had 41 years experience? Kinda nosy, but inquiring minds and all.

------------------

Rich Higgins

Varmit Hunter, Glad to have you here. I'll be looking foreward to hearing some of the tricks you have learned in those 41 years. Take care.

------------------

Hey there,
Pull up a virtual pickle barrel and shoot the BS with us about shooting things. This site is great, the people are great, I had the wonderful opportunity to meet some of them.

Just watch what ya post, because that Encore guy, he can make a funny remark about almost anything. Totally disrepectful and unrepentant. LOL. But he's OK too.

------------------
Safety,Ethics, Accuracy, Velocity, Energy

Back