Long Range Shooters

Originally Posted By: crackerThis thread should have been dropped a long time ago, right when it went from a rifle thread to a bashing thread!
90% of the threads on here have "bashing". Some just more than others. Thats what happens when you want opinions from a bunch of different people with different preferences. So if you don't have a sense of humor or can't take some things with a grain of salt you shouldn't be on any forms at all. Not trying to bash you by any means. I know what your getting at but if you think threads like this should be dropped there would be a lot more that need it also.

Originally Posted By: 2muchgunI don't think anyone ever meant to bash anyone on this thread......

I would have never really gave a rats behind on what was happening in this thread or any other. I didn't agree with the OP when he got spun up either. But when you guys start making midol, tampon and menstrual remarks, I threw in my 2 cents. I don't know how you can make those kind of remarks and then turn around and say no bashing was intended. No matter how wrong the OP may have been, those kind of remarks are not called for. JMO

I guess when grown men act like little girls, those are the types of reactions they can provoke.

That said, you are probably right.

I'm thinking we should let this one die now.......

Originally Posted By: LUCKYDOGOriginally Posted By: 2muchgunI don't think anyone ever meant to bash anyone on this thread......

I would have never really gave a rats behind on what was happening in this thread or any other. I didn't agree with the OP when he got spun up either. But when you guys start making midol, tampon and menstrual remarks, I threw in my 2 cents. I don't know how you can make those kind of remarks and then turn around and say no bashing was intended. No matter how wrong the OP may have been, those kind of remarks are not called for. JMO

That was after the orginal poster told us for F off...

Originally Posted By: 2muchgunYes, that has a tendency to bring out the worst in some people.......grins

Let's let this one go boys.....

X2

Originally Posted By: SuperSeal110Watching Two and a Half men right now.

I thought it was down to One and a men.LMFAO!

Originally Posted By: JDolezalOriginally Posted By: getfoxyThis thread reminds me, how's Charlie Sheen doing?
WINNING! +1000000

Can someone re name this thread to "How's Charlie Sheen doing?" now?
lol.gif

Darn Cat i was not bashing i was just saying who cares what it looks like it might be a shooter no punt intented on my part as far as i know its a good gun .In no way was i bashing this gun sorry if you thought so i wasn't. I wasnt saying your gun was anything but maybe a shooter. Man you are barking up the wrong tree .I was stating who cares if you think it is ugly it may shoot. Talk about miss reading . Sorry If you took it anyother way .Gesh long winters i guess
Jim Wallace

Last edited:
I think if that rifle had a star on one end it would look like an extra large version of Tinkerbell's magic wand.

Sorry, I couldn't help it.

Back