New scope mount choice?

GrizleyHunter

I am now set up with a Armalite 1 inch mount model EX0027
My new scope will be a30MM what do you guys prefer for your AR scope mount.
Would a two piece mount system be better for scope location on the rail.

I just installed my first PEPR and think I am going to like it a lot.The Rock River that Mike2 is talking is a lot like it for less money I think.I had high rings but they were still just a little to low to be right.Also the one piece mounts look good.After all it's not what you do it's how good you look doing it.

I just got a Primary Arms deluxe mount and it looks really good. You can buy railed tops for it for $4.00 a piece. Very nice alternative to a PEPR.

I've got two by Wilson Combat, and just bought this AR Stoner:

288312.jpg

I don't want to trip anybody's trigger but check into the LaRue mount's they are a little more expensive but to me well worth it.

Just mounted up a Rock River cantilever (from Joe Bobs Outfitters BTW) on my first AR. Granted, it's a sampling size of one, but I'm pleased and never turn down the chance to buy American.

As an addition to the link dway posted, RRA has an even newer mount they call the cantilever. It allows for mounting forward without going off the rail.

Is there any other mount coming with a picatiny rail on the ring tops as the PEPR? That is a very neat feature to have in order to easily accommodate a Burris reflex sight.

Uhhhhh...possibly one at DealExtreme? Might take a few weeks to import, however. Quality and being "in spec" might be in question, however. I'd probably check it for trueness before mounting any high dollar scope into it.

Originally Posted By: HouseCatI don't want to trip anybody's trigger but check into the LaRue mount's they are a little more expensive but to me well worth it.

I agree. Great mount. Worth the extra money in the long run....

Back