"Schools need to teach explicit sex" says NEA to UN

NM Leon

Oh yeah, let's give these teachers unions as much control over our kids as we can...NOT!!

Anti religion, anti family, and child molesting pedophiles. These are the same folks who have incredible influence over what is taught to your kids in the schools that you are almost required to send your kids to.

Teachers unions and the entire government monopoly indoctrination system need to be disbanded completely.

http://www.c-fam.org/publications/id.1798/pub_detail.asp

typical educator response. blame it on the students family.
mad.gif

Comprehensive sex education is “the only way to combat heterosexism and gender conformity,” Schneider proclaimed, “and we must make these issues a part of every middle and high-school student’s agenda.” “Gender identity expression and sexual orientation are a spectrum,” she explained, and said that those opposed to homosexuality “are stuck in a binary box that religion and family create.”

Well heck, I thought they were already doing that. Seems about 7 or 8 female teachers arrested over the last few years for giving lessons, some with multiple students at a time.

thumbup.gif
Those sexy hot bodied TEACHERS were ahead of their time and I was way to just a whole lot too early! Did I mention I am married to a TEACHER?

Good hunting!
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: NM LeonOh yeah, let's give these teachers unions as much control over our kids as we can...NOT!!

Anti religion, anti family, and child molesting pedophiles. These are the same folks who have incredible influence over what is taught to your kids in the schools that you are almost required to send your kids to.

Teachers unions and the entire government monopoly indoctrination system need to be disbanded completely.

http://www.c-fam.org/publications/id.1798/pub_detail.asp

Strong words. I disagree 100% with Schneiders's comments. "Child molesting pedophiles". Nice spin.

1.) I'm not real sure what the [beeep] happened to teaching reading, writing, and arithmetic.

2.) Why would we teach sex ed, then suggest abstinence? Wouldn't that stand to confuse the children a bit?

3.) I'm really sick and dammed tired of the homosexuals in this world trying to convince everyone that they are normal. If they're normal then they need reproduce without outside help, like NORMAL heterosexual couples do! When they can do that, then we can talk about how normal they are and then... and only then... will we talk about what they teach children in school. For them to even remotely suggest teaching how normal it is to every child in the school system is ludicrous. ESPECIALLY AT THE AGE THEY WANT TO TEACH IT!!

I'm a public school teacher - you all know that. The system is f!@&ed up. We all know that. Blaming teachers for it is like blaming the doctor for your broken arm. I am trying to work in a broken system, teaching kids you wouldn't let in your house. The government has become too intrusive. It mandates what I teach, regardless of my personal beliefs. But I'm an old dog, and there's a little fight left in me. My personal beliefs don't belong in the classroom, but neither do those of the liberal folks who want to teach that everything you do is ok. Things like sex ed. should be left to the parents and the church. If either of these have an influence anymore.

Quote:I'm not real sure what the [beeep] happened to teaching reading, writing, and arithmetic. I ask the same question every time my 14 year old grandson comes to the house to do his homework....

He knows very little of the "three 'Rs'" and his teachers accept his less than adequate preparation and give him a pass for effort and he games the system at times...and the teachers let him get away with it, even though I protest...

Yet they seem to spend time on non essential subjects to fill the school day...

Jeffo, I understand your position and the administration is somewhat to blame, but until teachers stand up and confront the issue, en masse, nothing is going to be accomplished in a positive manner... I have yet to see a mass protest by teachers in any town about upping the educational standards...

Originally Posted By: OldTurtleQuote:I'm not real sure what the [beeep] happened to teaching reading, writing, and arithmetic. I ask the same question every time my 14 year old grandson comes to the house to do his homework....

He knows very little of the "three 'Rs'" and his teachers accept his less than adequate preparation and give him a pass for effort and he games the system at times...and the teachers let him get away with it, even though I protest...

Yet they seem to spend time on non essential subjects to fill the school day...

Jeffo, I understand your position and the administration is somewhat to blame, but until teachers stand up and confront the issue, en masse, nothing is going to be accomplished in a positive manner... I have yet to see a mass protest by teachers in any town about upping the educational standards...

It's not the administration at the local level, it's the state and federal government that hamstrings us. I can't count the wasted hours/days I've spent hoop-jumping and sitting in meetings that were not only useless, but didn't do a damned thing to benefit the education of my/our kids. I've gotten to the point where I just leave and go to my room to grade papers. They can fire me if they want, but I refuse to sacrifice my standards. My students deserve better.

Originally Posted By: ExpertMarksman
thumbup.gif
Those sexy hot bodied TEACHERS were ahead of their time and I was way to just a whole lot too early! Did I mention I am married to a TEACHER?

Good hunting!
thumbup.gif

This is from an individual who offers to edit other folks post.

Dawg, those videos are sickening. Another fine example of our public schools and how teachers "earn" their wages. What happened to teaching the "three R's"?

Quote:Strong words. I disagree 100% with Schneiders's comments.

And yet you continue to eagerly support your union.

Quote:"Child molesting pedophiles". Nice spin.

paedophile or esp ( US ) pedophile
— n
a person who is sexually attracted to children

Child - A person under the age of 18

Below are just a few of the recent cases involving child molesting pedophile teachers:

LINK

LINK

A 10 year old???

LINK

LINK

LINK

LINK

And those are just female teachers molesting boys.

According to the Policy and Program Studies Service of The U.S. Department of Education, even though there are far more female teachers than male, something between 80 and 96 % of all teacher pedophiles are men.

Then of course there's this statement from the same study linked above:

11.1 Actions of teacher unions. Until recently, teacher unions in many states have actively opposed legislation that would require positive identification (e.g., finger-printing) of teachers convicted of sexual abuse of students. In most states, teachers who are already employed are exempt from regulations such as fingerprint identification.

There is no research that documents teacher union attempts to identify predators among their members

edit left this part in notepad:

Note carefully there that teacher unions opposed finger-printing of teachers already convicted of sexual abuse of students.

"In most states, teachers who are already employed are exempt from regulations such as fingerprint identification." WHAT THE HECK IS THIS ABOUT??? Anybody who thinks their kids are automatically safe because they are under the care of teachers is a fool.

Quote:It's not the administration at the local level, it's the state and federal government that hamstrings us.

And it's probably not your union local that drives education policy either.

Get education policy away from the government, and get the unions out of education.

Last edited:
thumbup.gif
During my years as a Counselor and a Superior Court Probation Officer, my duty was to document and present to the proper authority evidence of sexual and criminal conduct with minors or adults depending on the nature of the criminal conduct. My experience is that these are the most difficult cases to handle and should be in Special Case Loads.

If you have seen or read about the consequences to the victims of these kinds of crimes, you know the prohibition needs to remain in place.

I have some extremely funny but true anecdotes regarding some of my cases but I do not want to be censured by the Staff!

Good hunting!
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: jeffoI'm a public school teacher - you all know that. The system is f!@&ed up. We all know that. Blaming teachers for it is like blaming the doctor for your broken arm. I am trying to work in a broken system, teaching kids you wouldn't let in your house. The government has become too intrusive. It mandates what I teach, regardless of my personal beliefs. But I'm an old dog, and there's a little fight left in me. My personal beliefs don't belong in the classroom, but neither do those of the liberal folks who want to teach that everything you do is ok. Things like sex ed. should be left to the parents and the church. If either of these have an influence anymore.

Certainly not blaming you for this one Jeffo. I know this is coming from way beyond teacher level, because this topic is being confronted by teachers nationwide. The biggest problem I have with this whole teach them homosexuality is normal line of BS, is that they want to teach it at 3rd or 4th grade level. That in my opinion is simply trying to tell little boys that it's OK if they want to fondle their friends, because most little boys that age don't have a whole lot of contact of the sexual nature with little girls.

1.) They don't need to be teaching children to breed at 10 years old period. There are enough of them trying it on their own. And...

2.) They sure as helll don't need to be teaching 10 year old children that it's perfectly normal to be gay, before they know what it's like to be perfectly normal.

You sir certainly have my sympathy for the mess that has been created of the school system. We do not need to be trying to teach algebra in the second grade. We do not need to place the expense of extra-curricular activities ahead of education. We do not need to be trying to teach children sex in school, I'm pretty sure we all learned a great deal about it there anyhow, without wasting the tax payer's dollar, teen pregnancy rates have not gone down, teen social diseases have not gone down, sex ed is even more useless than the money wasted on dance teams and volleyball games.

What we need to do is get back on track and teach the basics in such a manner that everyone learns them. Reading, writing, and arithmetic... In today's world, we need to toss computer classes in there as well. If a student doesn't perform, the instructor needs to have the ability to hold him after class for remedial studies, until he does learn them, or there needs to be a remedial study class set up especially for problem students and have them removed from the general student body. If they have to remain in that class until they're 33 to pass kindergarten, so be it. The instructor needs to have the ability to exercise corporal punishment if deemed necessary, it won't take them until they're 33 to pass kindergarten if they are taught to sit down, shut up, and pay attention in class. I am amazed at the number of normal people in this world that grew up in such medieval conditions in school, and not only survived it, but survived it twice because when your daddy found out you got your @$$ beat in school, he beat you again. And, we all turned out normal. Why is that too good for our children? Why should they be deprived of understanding the reality of consequences for one's actions? Are we not failing them, in not teaching them these simple lessons in life.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: OldTurtleJeffo, I understand your position and the administration is somewhat to blame, but until teachers stand up and confront the issue, en masse, nothing is going to be accomplished in a positive manner... I have yet to see a mass protest by teachers in any town about upping the educational standards...

It's not just their job OldTurtle, I've yet to see a mass protest about it from the parents either. You'd think that our sons and daughters would have the sense to realize our grandchildren do not need to be taught (homo)-sex-ed in the damm 4th grade! Why aren't today's parents speaking out about this??

Back