One Heck of a speech!

Jeff Mock

Just wanted to say that I am glad that I had the privilege of watching President Bush's speech. I think that it was possibly the best and most moving speech I have ever seen a President give. I will continue to wave my flag, because I am proud to be an AMERICAN! GOD BLESS AMERICA!

------------------
I'd rather be lucky than GOOD!

I am still choked up! Way to go Mr. President!

Will & Leonard-I think we need an American flag in the icons.

God Bless America!
freedomflag.gif

[This message has been edited by Calypso (edited 09-20-2001).]

Yep, Makes a guy want to go out and enlist !!!

A quote from history for Bin Laden:

"I fear all we have done today is to awaken a sleeping giant, and fill him with a terrible resolve"

Yamamoto December 7, 1941

As I posted the message, I looked for an American flag...I agree that we need an American flag on the board, and I'm sure the Boss will get us one....I believe that Adm. Yamamoto said it better than anyone else could have.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Jeff Mock (edited 09-20-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Jeff Mock (edited 09-20-2001).]

I'll sixth the motion.
Excellent speech indeed. You could practically see the rebel in his expression.

Bush knows what the Americans want, and he knows what he wants.
Freedom obviously doesn't come cheap, but he knows full well were all ready to defend it.

United we Stand-Divided we Fall

~River Runner~

------------------
predatorlogo3jpg.gif

www.predatormasters.com

Great speech, clear, consise and to the point. And introducing the widow of the hero on the PA crashed flight was almost too much. The part where he showed the badge given to him was a point I think he almost lost his composure. I don't know if I could have kept mine or not.

A clear 10 in my book.

Go George Go.....

osama you better practice your yoga, your gonna need it to kiss your butt good-bye.

Man I love this country.

Dave

My thoughts exactly gentlemen. My Alla have mercy on your soul Bin Laden, because your butt belongs to the USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did everyone notice hillary sitting over there sucking lemons and picking her nose ???
watching her presidential hopes for 2004 whistle down the drain, thank god.....

Hellary you mean? She's just nasty. It wouldn't surprise me to find that SHE was behind the WTC debacle. Would say, "it figgers".

------------------
Regards,

Sharps Shooter.

'74 Sharps... when you care enough to use the very best.

Her behavior was absolutely DISGRACEFUL! She seemed to be clapping out of obligation rather than feeling and emotion, all the while, blabbing her stupid f*%#@!$ mouth to the guy next to her. It is truly sad that she would have the balls to behave in such manner during such an uplifting speech to all of America. Thanks a bunch Hillary, and yes Hillary, ALL of America was watching!

------------------

Now THAT was the speech I have been waiting to hear from our Commander-in-Chief. It took a week to compose, but it was exactly what this Country needed to hear. Now, let the Military have carte blanche to live up to that speech. Lead, follow, or get the f*** out of the way!

You guys are blowin my mind.
I figured what I was seeing of Hillary's attitude during the speech was brought about in my own mind due to my lack of respect for her.
Well... I can see I'm not alone on that issue. And yes you hit it right on the head, Crtr. She was flat out disgracefull.

~River Runner~

------------------
predatorlogo3jpg.gif

www.predatormasters.com

Back