Time for a member update.

About 50 1/2 and the only reason I'm still here is by the Grace Of GOD And for you guys that hurt alot I know where you are coming from--Left ankle/ both knees/back/left wrist/right elbow/right shoulder/neck sometimes---But my trigger finger is still in good shape!!The only way I keep going is to not stop going.
thumbup.gif

I walk 2-5 miles every day, depending on how much time I have that day. Sometimes walking pavement-if the weather is bad I walk the treadmill. I hate the treadmill!
frown.gif

I walked many miles daily on my snow shoes screaming critters earlier this winter.

I do a lot of walking in timbers & CRP ground this time of year searching for shed antlers.

I will be 61 years old on the 23rd of this month.
smile.gif

Last edited:
70 and just got my 2nd .223, the 1st was not quite a year ago. now i have a Stevens 200 and an Edge. i've just gotten into this coyote calling. i love the 200 and just had to see if the Edge was as good as reported, and it is. i've been baiting since 2006 and have gotten 26 so far. there's nothing like a buzzer in the night.
don

Last edited:
Headin' for 65. I believe moving to the great State of Wyoming last year will add much time to my life.

P.S. : Wyoming passed and the Governor signed the Constitutional Carry Law and Castle Doctrine. It takes effect 7/1/2011. God bless this place.

Back