***2010 Hunter of the Year***

cbosshog79

As promised we have a Hunter of the Year award to hand out. Things have been busy around here and we had to get some things sorted out (prize wise) to make this happen but at last here we go...

I have gathered up the top voted stories for 2010 and we will have a week long viewing and vote to award some really great stuff. I personally want to thank everyone who has taken the time to put together stories during 2010 and expecially the sponsors and HOB's who make this possible. I can't say enough about the effort that our HOB's put into the monthly prizes and how much we all appreciate their effort...

Well, enough with that it's timeto get to the goodies!
thumbup.gif

First Place
The story that ends up with the most votes will be receiving a very nice, brand spanking new Savage Model 9317FV in .17HMR.
93r17fv.png

Can you say WOW???
w00t.gif
Savage Arms has really stepped up in a big way and the lucky winner will be receiving a very nice rig... All of the details for the rifle can be found here.

Second Place
The story that comes in second will receive a
Fox Pro Spitfire...
Spitfireadclean2sm.jpg

We have all heard of them and allot of you guys have used them but this is a chance for one lucky member to get an awesome little unit that will hopefully contribute to your next Hunter of the Month success...
Details of the Spitfire can be found here.

Your second place prize will also come with a Leupold Hat and Lens Pen!
Leupold%20HOM.JPG

Third Place
The third place story will receive a prize package from Byron South and Carver Calls that will accompany a lanyard from EZ Yote and FoxPro...

Mr. Carver has donated a copy of his video "21 Days in Coyote Heaven" and a Rubber Rabbit!

bsouth7dvd.jpg

DSCF2533-250x187.jpg
carverdvd.jpg
DSCF2537-250x187.jpg

ezyl.jpg

FoxPro Combo Pack...

Combo_packsm.jpg

FoxPro Combo Pack
The Combo Pack from FoxPro has the three most popular styles of hand calls. This pack includes the Lil Woodsman (closed reed), Pied Piper (bite call), and the Skyote (open reed) hand calls. This Combo Pack gives you all you need to reproduce bird sounds, rabbit sounds, rodent distress, and coyote vocalizations. Put more fur on the ground with the Combo Pack from FoxPro!

The top stories for 2010 are.....

January
Mr. Granger - Where's Bubba? Final Chapter

February
Switch - Alyssa is at it again...she called in a Valentine's day fox!!!

March
Mr. Granger - Bubba and Dash’s last hunt of the 2009-2010 season

April
mtcurman - Big coon hunt!!!

May
SDHowler - Using A Wheelchair Blind For Calling Success

June
Todd & Kolby Woodall - The Stay Puff Bobcat

July
rabiddog - My son made me go...

August
screech - My Arizona hunt with Jeff Mock.

September
getemclose - A cold snap.. A first.. And seven dead coyotes!

October
joshnaz - 4 & 5 year old go fox hunting

November
mtcurman - My First Coyote

December
tt35 - Ben's First 'Cat...then another...and another...and.... PART 1

I have to vote for the Stay Puff Bobcat I haven't read some of the others, but that little kid that caught the cat looked like he needs some gear.

Back