I love cold fronts

48 or 51 i cant remember , It was a female , last fall , i was just checking to see if i could post a pic . i did take one bigger last year it was a male , 52 lbs . biggest coyote i ever saw . for eastern wash . that is a BIG coyote .

I've RAISED them that big, but never SHOT one that size. In fact, I've never even SEEN one in the wild that big! Very impressive.

Jerry, you b**s**d!! YOU SHOT MY PONY!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

LMAO, Encor . you guys crack me up !!!!!I tied this gal up and fed her steroids for three months before i harvested her , it was either that or the OL ROY !!!!!!!! Did you guys notice what kind of caller calls in THE BIG ONES???

[This message has been edited by jerry malbeck (edited 08-24-2001).]

Jerry,
I noticed, but its kind of hard to pay attention to details while your holding up encore's pony!
biggrin.gif
MP

------------------
predatorlogo3jpg.gif

http://www.predatormasters.com

thats one hety yote you got there good job.
What part of the country did that big girl come from ? I ain't seen any that big around these parts.

[This message has been edited by furfrinder (edited 09-06-2001).]

Fur finder . that female was taken in wenatchee wash . East of the cascade moutains . She was taken real close to an apple orchard . An apple a day , can put on some serious pounds . he . he .

Runner , I had to drag that big old girl . She was heavy . That is NOT a smile on my face its a grimmiss from straining .

------------------
If you call them they will come-- FOX PRO.

Back