Outstanding customer service

moonshine44

Had some trouble with my new Phantom cutting out last weekend. Had a brand new Duracell Ultra in it. Called Extreme Dimension, and talked to Tiffany. The boss was busy, so she asked to call me back. 5 minutes later she called back, said that Bill thought it was probably the battery, but if I wanted her to, she would FedEx me a new caller in time to use it this weekend. I live 30 miles from town, but my wife happened to be going in this afternoon and got me a new battery. That seems to have done the trick. I don't think you can beat service like I was offered. Thanks to Extreme Wildlife calls for a great product and great service.

------------------
yotewalk.gif

If you aren't havin' fun, why bother doin' it?

That indeed is a rare, but nice act of customer service.

Heck, I've been trying to get a well known call company to send me a brochure so I could order their calls. I've called them three times and emailed them twice in the last two months. They keep saying they'll send it out Monday. Well here it is eight Mondays later, and nothing. I GUESS THEY MAKE ENOUGH MONEY THAT THEY DON'T NEED MINE!!!

Oh! Sorry venting.

Moonshine--
I have had that same experience with the service at Extreme Deminsions.

I had a self -induced wire problem and Bill handled it about as quick as can be done these days.

The fix was in the mail before I even knew it was on the way.

Pretty refreshing in this day and age of pass the buck.

Thanks for your time,
Ken

Back