Bigfoot

Mag, so was I!
wink.gif

WHAT THE.... You guys were joking???

Man, i thought this was a 100% straight-up board.

Well.... guess i won't share my experience with Sasquatch.

Nasa, a skin walker is a bad spirit that can transform from an animal to a human form at will , Very dangerous , and very hard to catch . Most of them will transform to wolfs, or big cats , or bears . Jerry .

Thanks, Jerry. My Dad was half Cherokee, but not tribal at all. I didn't even realize my ancestry until my early 20's. I suppose that's why this sort of thing interests me.

More...

"Skinwalker Legend
Is the Navajo Skinwalker the same as the white man's werewolf? Yes, if the Navajo witch wears the skin of a wolf. But the Navajo witches can mimic any animal they choose, not just the wolf. They can be a cat, a coyote, a dog, a bear, whatever the Navajo witch wants to be. The Navajo witches pick their skins for the type of job they plan to do. The coyote skin is for high speed, accurate sense of smell, and the acute agility. The bear skin is for brute strength, however the bear is not as fast as the coyote. Along with their new abilities, the Navajo Skinwalkers still retain their full mental capacities. If the Navajo witch is a fairly or highly intelligent person, when he or she changes into a Skinwalker they carry that intelligence with them and you have a very dangerous opponent. Unlike the wolf man, the Skinwalker will use their whole bag of tricks - mind control, disease, and immobilization powder."

Back