Would you call this hunting???

How many of you won't have any meat this winter if you don't get an animal on your big game hunts? Anyone ever seen cattle being killed in a slaughter house? Not exactly sporting either, but most of us still eat beef. Personally I don't hunt buffalo but if that's how I choose to get the meat I'm going to eat this winter then I'd like to know that the option is there. And any way I choose to kiil it will likely be no less humane than a slaughter house.

Whether you call it hunting, killing, ar an adventure it is what it is. Many would argue the ethics of sport hunting for predators. In most cases we don't eat them so why kill something you don't eat they would say.

United we stand, divided we fall. And don't think the anti's don't know it.

Daryl

GonHuntin,
Regardless of how you decide to bag your buffalo, I would still like to have the horns.
smile.gif

Rich

I'm NOT going buffalo hunting! I am going elk hunting later this year, and, NO, you CAN'T have the horns
biggrin.gif

The closest I've ever come to being involved in the killing of a buffalo was in 1969 when my mom almost hit one with out VW BUG!!!!! I'm not sure if we had hit it that it would have done anything to it, the Buffalo was bigger than the car
wink.gif
I'm positive it would have killed the car though!!!

[This message has been edited by GonHuntin (edited 08-04-2001).]

Back