If I record a newborns cries could I call a coyote with it??

CONGRATS. To you and your wife, I just became a uncle for the fourth time nite before last, A neice this time. good luck with the little one. Steve

------------------
yotewalk.gif

Congratulations Craig. My baby boy is 15 now. Started him calling at 1 1/2 years. Started shooting a handgun at 2 and a rifle at 3. He's the best and closest hunting buddy I've ever had. Your futures are just full of bright possibilities and opportunities. Take advantage of them and enjoy that boy. Incidentally, the owner of the archery shop on Indian School in Glendale recorded his 6 week old baby and said it produced well, it was as effective as any of his other tapes. Makes you think of the movie "A Cry in the Dark."

Thats great, my kids are teens, now, enjoy them while there, young , I have to make an appointment, to take them hunting and fishing, good luck, and enjoy.

Congrdulations are in order, but I have to warn you I've been waiting 11 weeks to get caught up on my rest and now that my girl is home I'm only getting farther behind!!!!

On a more serious note; I don't know if your wife worked, or had benefits--"maternity leave"--but if she did, you should read the fine print.I won't go into it here, but if you have any quetions e-mail me at [url=mailto:rod-o@webtv.net

What a boyke!!
Congrats from the Dark Continent!
Craig, I don't know the circumstances, but if at all possible to have more, go for it. I have only 3 kids, but I sometimes (only sometimes!) wish they were many more.
God bless.
Lochi

Craig, congrats! Take it from someone that was not sure they ever wanted kids...you're gonna dig it! (after the first year anyway
smile.gif
..LOL)

Don't know if you were serious about recording the crying but I always wondered if it would work. Worth a try. No shortage of opportunities to record the sound, that's for sure! Ha!

Big Jerk, ya cracked me up again! LOL
smile.gif

Craig and Miss's Congrats.

I have seven children 6 girls and one boy.

All are and still fun to have around. All but one loves to hunt and be outdoors.

Enjoy the new life you have and soon you will be seeing the world through his eyes.

------------------
Kevin Bowler
Support NRA Vote Freedom First

Yep! Life will never be the same!!!

All the best to the three of you
biggrin.gif

------------------
"When They turn the pages of history,
When these days have passed long ago.

Will they read about us in sorrow,
for the seeds that we let grow?" - RUSH, "A Farewell To Kings"

Hot and humid. Joyce and Rachel are here this week, they fly home on monday, then I likely won't see them for 4 or 5 months.

Deer season in SC starts on Aug 15, so I'm planning on using my weekends to run over there and kill some critters
biggrin.gif

------------------

Well I got drawn for my desert mulie hunt again, and with my new baby boy I won't have any chance to come out and join ya.

I wish I could, I would love to see how you hunt those whitetails in your old stompin grounds.

I am taking a couple of horses and packing pretty deep into a wilderness are and pitching camp for a few days .

I saw one busk in there last year that if he won't go 30" or better I havent seen a desert mulie that would.

He got saved by the weather last year, I am hoping that he is still hanging around. Taking a horse and going scouting this weekend.

Wish you were here for that trip big guy!

Congrats on the tag. Wish I was there, too.

I filled out the forms and wrote checks for deer, elk, and pronghorn before I left, all except the hunt numbers. Left them with Adam, for him to fill out his info, then we'd pick hunts and he'd drop them off. At the last minute, he decided that he didn't know if he'd be able to hunt this fall and didn't want to put in. With my truck being here and not much I could do if I drew a tag I told him not to bother putting me in, so I wasn't even in the game
frown.gif

On the bright side, I can hunt deer here from mid August until Jan 31 (in AL), if I'm here that long. Pigs in both states, too.

So if I stay here on into winter, you might consider a January hunt here in AL. That's when the rut kicks up for these deer, too. Or possibly a pig hunt somewhere along the way, they're open year round with no bag limit. Yotes here also 365 no limit, and I've made arrangements to hunt them on one property that has some, but will wait until I can get a resident license in a month or so before trying them. With a new baby it complicates things, but there are possibilities.

------------------

Back