If I record a newborns cries could I call a coyote with it??

d2admin

Administrator
Just wondering since little William Chase Hamilton was born last night.

It was a tough deal and my wife will be in the hospital for a few more days.
He is our first and most likely last. I just thank God that he is healthy and Anna is going to be fine as well.

Another little caller on the horizon I am sure.
Take care you all, I will be busy for a decade or two so I will see you all again as soon as I get rested back up!

Craig

Congratulatiions Craig,

Been there done that 4 times, and now have 5 grandkids.

Grandkids are fun, mainly cause ya can spoil them and send them home.

Parents revenge.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Hey Craig...Congrats to you and your wife! Outstanding....wish I could have another one...but as related in another forum...the castration band was supposed to be on the HOWLER and..well...nevermind, it's too late now.

Hope the wife is feeling better!

------------------
Bob

[This message has been edited by Big Jerk (edited 12-17-2001).]

Craig--I want to say a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you and Anna on the birth of your son!!!

My little boy will be 34 years old this fall and my little girl (she's 30) just gave birth to our first grandchild last January. The wife and I are having a ball being grandparents. I think if we would have known how much fun grandkids would be, we would have had them first
wink.gif

Anyway, I'm happy for you and glad momma and the baby are both OK.

Hey congratulations Craig! Hope everything goes well and your wife gets to feeling better. You will now wonder what you did with all the spare time you had before you had kids.
smile.gif

------------------

Congratulations Craig, hope things continue to go well for you and your family.

Boy it sure seems like there's a lot of babys being born on the board lately. You guys have a pretty long winter or what?
biggrin.gif

I have heard of people using the infant cries as a distress call for coyotes, Craig. Never tried it personally, but I have heard of it being done.

~River Runner~

------------------
predatorlogo3jpg.gif

www.predatormasters.com

Hello,
My best to you, your wife and your new arrival!!

------------------
Safety,Ethics, Accuracy, Velocity, Energy-I am On the Way to the Arizona Predator Hunt!!!!!!

Congratulations Craig!!
I hope your wife has a speedy recovery!

My first born just turned 7 weeks. You will be surprised how fast they change.

Again Congratulations
biggrin.gif

Steve

Let me add my congratulations to the top of the pile, and say "Good work, Dad!

And to answer your original question, I think you ought to record him and give it a try! If it doesn't call them in, I'll always think it should have.

Several years back, my younger brother was camping in Montana and had to change a diaper in the middle of the night. The kid let out a holler and the coyotes lit up all around him. I'm not sure whether they thought it was a distress cry, a little coyote howling, or were just reacting like to a siren. The way his kid screamed it could be any of those.
biggrin.gif

Of course I wouldn't play that particular sound too close to habitation, you might call in all sorts of upset two legged female type varmints. I wouldn't let the wife catch me with that tape either...

Craig,
Congratulations to you and your wife. I'd forget about recording the baby screaming.......fact is you will probably soon be doing more hunting just to get away from that sound
smile.gif
Best wishes!
Doug

------------------
yotewalk.gif

Congratulations, Craig. That's one of life's milestones and about the most rewarding; and in my opinion, our best shot at immortality, if you think about it.

Good luck. LB
....I wondered where you have been hiding?

Back