Thank You

Pecos

To all PredatorMasters,

There are very few times when words fail me. This is one of them. I don’t have the words to express the gratitude of my family for all the posts and email sent by the people of this board. We have read and reread each and every one.

We also read the topic started by Big Jerk. As far as we are concerned, each and everyone of ya’ll can call yourselves anything you want, but to this family you will be forever remembered as Big Hearts. We would like all of you to know that your thoughts and prayers were and still are a comfort to us

While Crystal was not a hunter, she killed her first Deer at age 9 and decided she didn’t want to kill anymore, she loved to go with me. She would tag along whenever she could find time from her studies, she was a 4.0 student at the local Technical college majoring in graphic art. Her favorite outdoor activity was fishing, she would always go along when I took the grandkids or any other time. She would sometimes sit for hours and not care if she caught anything.

Besides her parents and siblings, she left behind a husband and a beautiful 14 month old daughter who has her hair, smile and eyes.

From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU for everything you did. While it may not seem like much to you, it means a very great deal to us. I hope I can meet everyone of you someday and shake the hand of a friend.

Ken “Pecos” Short and Family

Pecos, wife and I came through Breckenridge sunday from PK, thought about you and your family and your loss.. Keep Your Head Up and God is with you... Brent

Pecos, It's good to see you back
smile.gif
Sounds like your a very proud Father/Grandfather. The saying "time heals all wounds" should actually say "time lessens the pain". I've been down that road a few times. If you ever need to talk email me. Give that grand-baby a big hug and kiss she needs you
smile.gif

Best Wishes,

Steve

Ken, I'll just mirror what everyone else has said, you've had many on here thinking and praying for you and your family. I'm sure many, like me will continue to do so.

God Bless,
Bob

Glad to have you back. Its a long road you have to travel and you have friends here to help. The journey is traveled one day at a time. God Bless all of you.

Back