Mostly off line for a while

Pecos, that you cared enough about us to let us know means a lot to me.
I have no words that can do justice ,so just know that there are a lot of hearts aching in places you would not imagine over your loss.

Sorry to here what happened I'll be preying for you family. Take care

------------------
yotewalk.gif

Jason's Gun Room
Quality Custom Gunsmithing http://predatormasters.com/jasongunroom.html
www.LostMountainHunts.com

Pecos - I had to write this to another who lost some close about a month ago it is appropriate here.

I'm sorry for your loss, some kinds of pain don't go away, you have to learn to live with it, it won't go away but it will mellow some with time.

Michael

Pecos,

I am so sorry to hear the tragic news. I can't imagine what your family is going through right now. Stay strong we are praying for you.

------------------

Pecos,
Truly a tradgic thing. I will say a few words for you to the man upstairs. Very sorry to hear about your loss.

------------------
Safety,Ethics, Accuracy, Velocity, Energy-I am On the Way to the Arizona Predator Hunt!!!!!!

My daughter will be 18 on th 21st of July. I lost a brother on 8-15-82, he was 17. You have my deepest sympathy and heart felt sorrow for your loss. It's hard to figure out Gods master plan and why he needed another angel. God bless you and your family.

Pecos:
I lost my wife 8 yrs ago! They say the only thing worse is a child.I feel for you!
You are in my prayers. Best wishes, gj.

Pecos,

Our condolences to you and your family from my wife and I. You have friends here. Not sure what else to say in a time like this.
Allen and Nicole

Back