Mostly off line for a while

Pecos

I will mostly be offline for a while. I lost my 19 year old daughter in an auto accident 1 Jul.

The funeral will be 1000 6 Jul at the First Christian Church in Breckenridge, TX.

I will be back, just don't know when.

Pecos

Pecos
I am so sorry to hear that. You have my deep hearted condolences. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Best Wishes,

Steve

[This message has been edited by Skued (edited 07-04-2001).]

Pecos, words can't express the sorrow I feel
for you...The ultimate in sorrow has to be
loosing your child. Hang in there and may God
give you comfort...

Brent Snodgrass

Peco's,

All of us out here are terribly sorry for your loss. You have everyone's prayers.

------------------
Bob

[This message has been edited by Big Jerk (edited 12-17-2001).]

Pecos, I don't know what to say. It makes me hurt to read your message.

Hurry back.

------------------
Critr

us-flag1.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, USA!!!
www.SaguaroSafaris.com

Pecos,
As the father of a nineteen year old daughter, you have my deepest condolences. I can only imagine what you are going through?You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

God Bless,

Al Lux

Pecos, I pray for strength for you my friend. I lost a child once and nobody can imagime what pain you and your family feel. I have a 20 yr old daughter and feel your pain. God be with you. Randy

Pecos, our deepest condolences to your family. As I to have teenagers. we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Pecos,

There is nothing on earth worse than losing a child. I can't imagine what you and your family are going through. Please know that I am praying for strength and grace for your entire family.

God Bless,

Bob Connell

Pecos, you and your family have my sincerest condolences. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you can use more than internet support. Hang in there, partner.

Back