any news?

Jason El Paso

Anybody have any news on AZWill??
would like to here an update on his health.

------------------
Jason's Gun Room
Quialty Custom Gunsmithing

No, nothing yet. Neither Rita nor Will gave me permission to discuss his medical condition, but Bill and I are incredibly concerned about him. We stupidly did not ask which hospital he was in so we don't know how to reach his wife.....I guess it's wait and see.

In the meantime, everyone's concern is much appreciated.

Well, first and foremost I’ d like to thank everyone for their best wishes and prayers.

I woke around 3:am on the morning of 3/9/01 with severe chest pains that radiated into my left shoulder. Did the 911 thing and got out of surgery 5:pM that evening. Shortly after waking up, I was informed that more than 95% of my stomach had to be removed and they couldn’t get all the cancer.

Every cancer guru that I’ve talked to tells me to expect about 6 months. I'll add more later, just pretty weak in the kness right now.

------------------
predatorlogo3jpg.gif

http://www.predatormasters.com

AzWil--I don't know what to say except my prayers are with you and may you feel the presence of God especially at a time like this.

AZWILL, they told my mother-in-law the same thing and they also removed about the same amount of her stomach too. that was almost 4years ago, she continues to go to kimo and she has had several more operations after that and she continues to move around real good but some days the kimo really puts her down.
frown.gif

but i feel that the Doctors really can't tell on how long a person can live thats up to "GOD"
Welcome back AZWILL and don't let them bring you down.
KEEP on HUNTING

------------------
Jason's Gun Room
Quialty Custom Gunsmithing

[This message has been edited by Jason El Paso (edited 03-16-2001).]

Hey buddy dont always believe the doctors, they know not of which they speak. There is a person in this town who was given about 6 months some 8 years ago, still going strong. Hang in there guy.

I'm with Jason on this one, AzWill. The doctors can tell you what you've got, but they CANNOT tell you how long you've got. It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog, and you're one tough dog.

There's always someone watching over this board anytime you need to talk.
Nightstalker

Hello Will.
I have to admit I am a coward. I read your reply yesterday, and I could not respond at the time.

We have never met other than through the words typed on a screen. So how can this touch someone so .

I said the other day that I am not really the praying kind, and I sure have never been.
Not that I don't believe in God, for I surely do.
I just don't talk to him much.
A cowboy thing perhaps, how I grew up a person just kind of keeps their hurts inside.

It has taken a pretty big hurt for me to bow my head and pray, I never have been much for getting on my knees. I always figured God was kind of like the fellows I respected as a boy , and askin was better than beggin.

I would ride out somewhere until it felt right and then with just my horse and some rocks and trees I would ask for some help.

It has always come, so whoever is getting my messages I don't figure minds how I ask.

I am going to ask for a little help now, for a friend.

And every time I go out my door with a rifle I am going to ask again.

Your friend , Craig.

Ps, I realize that when you take me calling this fall you might still be a little under the weather.
So don't worry, I would not want for you to strain yourself, we can just take my rifle!

Heads up compadre! there's a lot of trail ahead.

Our prayers our with you. You've helped so many over the years with good advice and a sense of humor. You've got an awful lot of friends that you haven't met in person. If you need anything, we're here for you, buddy.
Doug

Will, doctors don't know everthing! I'll bet they have never met a tough old pine knot like you. It takes more than that to get a predator hunter down. Hell, my friend you could out last them all. Best wishes to you and your family for a speedy recovery. Get well soon, the coyotes are getting brave knowing you are away.
:) Chet

Will, I know these guys are trying to cheer you up, and the Medical profession doesn't issue Crystal balls, or even pretend to predict the future; but at the same time, it is important to have confidence in your Doctors. You need to believe in them, if you are to have any chance for more precious time, or even some remission.

Hang in there, buddy.

Will,
I just got back from Kansas after a week of caring for my brother-in-law who is fighting leukemia. Hang in there Will, I will add your name to our prayer list.

AZWILL

Sandi and my prayers are with you always I
had a simaler problem and used an aloe vera
product called FOREVER LIVING PRODUCTS and
am here today to tell about it you have my
e-mail if you want any more info.We pray for you night and day take care!

Back