Need your prayers for AzWill

Tasha

Will Craig is very ill & had unexpected surgery. He is in intensive care in a hospital in New Mexico. We spoke with his wife, Rita, today and briefly with Will. It may be a week before he can be transfered back to Arizona.

Please keep Will and his family in your thoughts and prayers and hope for a quick recovery for him. When I hear of more details I will keep you posted - although hopefully Will will be home soon and posting on his own. Let's make sure he has plenty to read when he recovers.

God Bless you Will.

P.S. I just found out that Rita snuck his laptop into him so maybe he's reading this now.

[This message has been edited by Tasha (edited 03-13-2001).]

Hey Buddy,
Today is my first day here and I asked you a question before I found out you were ill and not even in AZ. I hope you are feeling better and you recover fast. I am keeping my eye out for your return.

Hunter out...

Thanks Tasha for the news; I had been wondering why Azwill had been so quiet lately. That certainly explains it.

Azwill--All of us certainly hope and pray that you'll recover quickly. Your presence of these forums is much appreciated and we all miss you! I'm sure the Arizona guys will save you some coyotes; well, maybe a few coyotes.

Get well soon!

Will

Our whole family is parying for you and the misses.

I know from personnal experiance the more prayers for a person the better.

The whole Bowler family, Marilu, Katie, Sara, Rebeca, Cassy and Kevin have included you in our prayers. For a safe and speedy recovery.

God Bless you and yours.

Kevin

------------------
Vote Freedom First Join the NRA.
Onefoot Formaly Of the Utah Western Desert

I was wondering why AzWill had been so quiet lately.
Our prayers and thoughts are with you and your wife so get well soon. Hopefully you will be able to be back on your feet right away. Take care AzWill

Lonny

------------------

Will,
Things have gone plumb loopy without you. The chaos is simply out of control.
Wiley E swallowed an "always" pill agian, quit breathing, and no one on the board is man enough to give him mouth to mouth. Something HAS GOT to be done!

Why do I get the feeling your not buying any of this?
Ok on a more serious note. Hope thing are going as good as possible for you, and prayers go out from mine to yours. Were thinking about ya buddy, hang in there...seriously.
~River Runner~
Jim

No offense Wiley E
biggrin.gif

AzWill, a getwell soon wish from The Great White North of Michigan. Hurry up and get well. It's not the same place without you!
MI VHNTR
smile.gif

I already replied over at Possecountry, wishing Wil the best.

That comment about Wiley swallowing an "always" pill was a gem.
tongue.gif

Good hunting. LB

Will , everyone is wishin you well but I am worried about just one thing, you better be chipper enough to take me callin this fall like you promised!

Seriously though, I am saying a prayer for your swift recovery.

I don't pray all that often so the shock factor alone just might get some attention.

Hey Will, we all miss ya buddy, get well soon so you can keep us all sane on this board.

My prayers are going out for you along with many others.

RK

Back