***Donation Elk Calls***

tjones

Well I am right in the middle of the sportsmen banquet season. I donate elk calls to a couple of different groups along with the local chapter of the Rocky mountain Elk Foundation. First up is a local club that does some good work.

It is tough sledding for Montana sportsmen right now and it is great to have groups out there battling for hunters.

Here are two sets of elk calls headed to a banquet Saturday night. One is Black and White Ebony, the other is Buckey Burl.
I usually hook them up with lanyards, but I just did't have time to make them myself this year.

A PM to Guy and a little horse trading and Guy took care of my lanyards needs really quick. Thanks man, you really bailed me out.

P2210019.jpg

P2210020.jpg

P2210021.jpg

P2210022.jpg

P2210025.jpg

P2210023.jpg

P2210024.jpg

Last edited:
A guy could hang them off a tree limb and just wait for the elk to come bye to ooh and aah at them. Take your pick and never get spittle on your calls.

Those are flat out beauties!

PM sent pitman

Thanks guys, that was the first Buckeye I have ever turned. Man I like it! The auction is tomorrow so we will see what they bring. Its all for a great cause so I hope they bring a bunch.

Originally Posted By: ohioyotehntrBoth sets are awesome. That Buckeye Burl set is just flat gorgous!!
drool.gif
drool.gif

LOVE the Buckeye Burl Tony
thumbup1.gif
! Great looking calls as usual!

Arden

Back