Adjustable gas blocks? With suppresser

dzlfarmboy

Just curious who runs an adjustable block and how they like them with a suppressor and the ability to switch it to a single shot in you wanted too with the lever style one.

Holy smokes! $185 for the Noveske one and they only make them for two calibers and one gas block profile?
I thought I'd take a look because I'm in the market for one myself. I haven't had the NEED for one, but I figure, if they help to improve cycling when shooting suppressed, I might as well give it a whirl.

The ones I have been giving SERIOUS consideration to are made by Paladin Machine and they supply Marty at Teppu Jutsu. They can basically make one custom just for you, with a lever, or a knurled knob, or whatever diameter gas block profile you need.

Looks like they charge about $60 shipped (last I saw)
Haven't seen a website but here is the contact info. I'll be putting one on a 7mm SAUM when it's built and will probably pick one up for my WSSM this spring some time.

Paladin Machine Service
3832 Gates Ford Rd.
Kershaw, SC 29067
(803) 475-7542

Gen1GasBlock.jpg

2100868.Jpg

4153796005_241930d953.jpg

I ordered a Switchblock directly from Noveske today for my 5.56 18" middy, along with one of the AAC 308 Brakeout flash suppressors they had in stock. I'll have to swap out my MOE forearm for FF rail to use the switchblock though. They don't make an actual 18" mid-length switchblock, but they were going to custom make one for me at the normal cost, less their military discount. Their normal 18" system is something called an Intermediate length, it's a tad shorter than a midlength. They said that a 308 version is in the works.

I didn't even know they offered a mil discount, the gal on the phone told me they would give it to me when I gave them my .mil email address. Great company to deal with.

I'll give a range report when I get my can in. Should be here by the time I get back from vacation.

Thanks for the suggestions, I think im gonna try one of Paladins Stainless ones with the paddle knob simular to the bottom pictured one on my .243wssm upper

Back