FOXPRO's New Predator Vest

A few of you asked about the ability to carry shooting sticks. With the addition of the D-Rings, it gives you the versatility to add items to the side of the vest. Here is one way to carry the shooting sticks on the vest:

shooting_sticks.jpg

I prefer to carry my shooting sticks in my hand, and use them as a "walking stick" also. They have really come in handy for different things over the years!

Also, here is a picture of the D-Rings on the opposite side of the vest:

d_rings.jpg

There are many items that you could easily secure to the D-Rings, including the SP108Z speaker that someone asked about.

Natural Gear Camo would be Awsome, but then again, I had the Primos vest, just never seemed to work out well enough. As far as the price and Turkey Vest being expensive, it's always best to watch for clearance or closeout sales, expensive vests can be had for a fraction of retail price.

Originally Posted By: FOXPROA few of you asked about the ability to carry shooting sticks. With the addition of the D-Rings, it gives you the versatility to add items to the side of the vest. Here is one way to carry the shooting sticks on the vest:

shooting_sticks.jpg

I prefer to carry my shooting sticks in my hand, and use them as a "walking stick" also. They have really come in handy for different things over the years!

Also, here is a picture of the D-Rings on the opposite side of the vest:

d_rings.jpg

There are many items that you could easily secure to the D-Rings, including the SP108Z speaker that someone asked about.

Mike,

In all honesty will you guys be considering a snow camo version of this vest if you get enough input and requests? It looks to be an outstanding design but for us up in the snowy country a brown pack in pure white will tend to stick out a bit.

kilk14,

Yes, as I mentioned earlier in the thread, I have contacted the company making the vests for us. We will be offering these in a snow camo pattern as well in a limited quantity.

arrowslinger-7,

Yes, you can call our toll free no. and preorder the vest. Our toll free no. is 866-463-6977. You could also ask our dealers to put your name on their list as well.

Mike Dillon

Ill stick to some camo calls and a gun and put the 100 bucks in the tank. A rifle scabbard really....guess slings have become.obsolete.

I'm not into this vest, or most strap vests. Also don't like a back pack. Its a good idea but there is a fatal flaw IMHO.

The problem i see is look how the straps cross your shoulder pocket. Does that look like good firm and level surface to promote a smooth and accurate mount? The strap is thick and will slightly change your LOP. It can leave you with the butt half on half off the strap causing the gun to point sideways. Its more of a shotgun problem then rifle problem.

Right now I use a backpack but take it off when I get to the stand so the straps are not in the way.Its sort of lousy for any off hand shooting at targets of opportunity on the way to the stand.

How about a predator vest with a design in the shoulder area more like an upland vest? Just ditch the straps. Then I could keep it on all day and still have an optimal foundation for the butt of the gun.

Tripledeuce660,

The straps on the predator vest are not too thick to shoot from. Most jackets and shirts I wear are thicker than the straps. You shouldn't have a problem at all shooting from this vest. I have done it many times.

Mike Dillon

Wow, pretty cool that Mike Dillon posts on here....at any rate, I will be getting this vest day 1. I have been looking for a good calling vest for a few years now and came to the conclusion that NO ONE makes one. Went through the turkey vests but never quite could find one that would work for me. This vest is built for my Foxpro caller, and other gear which is awesome. I like the brush camo because it blends well with virtually all of the terrain I've ever called. I love the Max-1 camo also...:)

BTW....I love DVR! Just got home from work and ready to go for Tuesday's Fast and Furious.

Back