CZ 527 M1 Ultralight

JLJ223

I never new this gun existed until today when I called a local shop looking for a 527 American and they said they had a all camo 527 in 223. My question is does anybody have any experience with this particular rifle?? I love the 223 round so thats no problem I was just looking for some feedback on the rifle. The rifle is used but in good shape(they say) and has a Bushnell scope on it for $525. Thanks in advance.

Just add a BSA scope...
grin.gif

Thanks Guys for the replies, I might go give it a look, I am also tempted by a 527 American in 204 just down the street from me.

Best thing about the M1 is that the magazine's been shortened.
Not sure the plastic stock's any better than the rest though.

I prefer the wood stocks on the American model. but that's just me.

Not much of a scope, but the price is good with or without it.

Im with ya I like the walnut as well.Originally Posted By: RePeteBest thing about the M1 is that the magazine's been shortened.

Originally Posted By: JLJ223Im with ya I like the walnut as well.Originally Posted By: RePeteBest thing about the M1 is that the magazine's been shortened.

FWIW,,, the wood stock also weighs 5oz less than the plastic.
Not much, but ounces make pounds when your putting togeather a light weight rifle.

I have a CZ527 American in .223 and it is a charmer. Light weight, handy, accurate and even...dare I say...rather cute. Had it in my rack on my ATV a week ago Saturady and got me a nice badger with it.

Anyway, not uncommon at all for this thing to shoot half inch hundred yard groups with either 40 or 50 grain Nosler BT bullets. Not a benchrest gun, but for sure a fun and accurate little rifle.

Back