We Killed Two Hundred... And A New Challenge!

Some honesty? its 100% honesty.. we have called/stalked/shot walking into stand a few over 200 coyotes..

we have trapped and snared under ten coyotes..

It appears that some may need a reminder of some of the rules on this talk forum.

Just copied and pasted this straight from the forum rules:

3. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or contains vulgar language, racial slurs or other terms intended to be of an insulting nature.

Originally Posted By: Ursus21It appears that some may need a reminder of some of the rules on this talk forum.

Just copied and pasted this from the forum rules:

3. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or contains vulgar language, racial slurs or other terms intended to be of an insulting nature.

x1,000

I can only imagine how much fun you guys must have had?

A bunch of hard work I bet too. Congrats and thanks for sharing.
smile.gif

Thanks blakes! It sure has been a blast! Its just too bad all the controversy that follows success
frown.gif

Iowa eh? Wish I had your deer :)

This is the most interesting thread I have read in a long time.

Hey getemclose, a few months ago I mentioned in a post that you were very cocky. You sad it was just confidence. I guess alot of confidence can come off as cocky.

Actually if I was part of a team that killed over 200, I guess I would be real cocky too. I'll still buy your video though. If I don't like your attitude on video then I just won't buy anymore.

I buy the Verminators videos mostly because those guys have great personalities. Well the video are great too.
Originally Posted By: getemclose It sure has been a blast! Its just too bad all the controversy that follows success
frown.gif

:)

It's not the success that is bothering people, its just the way your coming off talking about it man.

Last edited:
DVD is a long ways down the road. I wouldnt release something unless it was jaw dropping. and thats what ill shoot for..

Verminators DVDS are fun
smile.gif
. I like the archery dvd.

I post because I think people can learn from our adventures.. Trust me, killing a few coyotes doesnt make a guy cocky. its not rocket science! its simple addition!

i think when your time of the month is over, you need to understand that when you put up big numbers like that people want to know what your techniques are so they can improve their hunting success. you cant take questions as insults, this is a forum and people willl ask questions. thats how you become better.

Come on guys, lets just LET IT GO!! This is just what the antis want, bickering and division among hunters. Let him hunt the way he wants and you hunt the way you want! This has gotten just sickening!

thefleen - if you look back at my hundreds of stories and posts you will see I enjoy helping others. please do, and tell me what you find!

i dont care about the other post. i can tell your very successful at what you do i just think that showing respect to someone elses questions goes along way.

Any man, woman,child or team,,thats sends 200 coyotes to meet there maker in one season gets a big thumbs up from me....Couldnt kill that many in ohio with random artillary strikes...

Good job guys keep layin em down.............................X

as noted earlier, no matter how you take over 200 yotes in a season. it is totally impressive.
i have no reason not to believe this young man.
remember the biggest factor here would be location,location,location and hunting pressure. oh yeh ,and getting out there and calling. they are not going to show up on this computer screen.
once again awesome job!!!

200 coyotes is a feat no matter how they are taken. If the guy says he killed them the way he said than that is probably how it happened. I do know one thing if I had to defend everything I typed I would have an attitude myself. I know a coyote hunter that lives around here. He has for gotten more about hunting coyotes then most know. He has spent most of his life defending what he loves to do. Now he hunts alone and if a person brings up coyote hunting to him he walks away. He dont have time for the bickering and many say he is an azzhole or arrogant what ever you want to call it. But he is none of that, people have turned him off to talking about what he loves to do.

holy smokes that a lot of fur. i wouldnt let what others say ruffle your feathers, if i cared about what others thought about me or how i did things id never get anything done. everyone is going to have something to say, don't let them get the best of ya. if u ever get to texas i'll trade u a yote hunt for a nasty hog hunt!

got a ???, with 200 dogs down, and that last pic of your truck bed half full of dogs from the weekend... why the HECK don't you guys get into contests and clean up, you would come away with LOTS of $$$... fun... and of course bragging rights!!! you win about 10 contests a year, people see that, want your tactics then there is more potential for a video sale!!! we have won a few, but out here when there is $$$ involved you might as well say the heck with it cause you aint gonna win by the rules...
all i'm sayin is with 200 dogs you can clean house and make cash flow while doing it!!!

Originally Posted By: getemclose
Dave this isnt my first rodeo. I know you didnt intend to PM that, and I know you want everyone to see it.. Jealousy is a nastyyy thing..

Mitch, first off, yes, that WAS intended to be a pm, i asked the mods to delete it as soon as i seen it on the open forum and as of now they have'nt.
jeleousy?????????/ are you kidding????? i have killed WAY more than you and i live outta state??
as for your 1st rodeo, heck, you've barely reached the starting gate!!

Back