***January HOM Stories & Vote***

cbosshog79

******January Hunter of the Month Prizes******

This time around the winner will receive a great package with products from some of our finest sponsors and HOB's. Trapper2 has donated an absolutely awesome open and closed reed set turned from cow horn. Ryan's call will go along with a very nice lanyard set-up and an extremely exciting video from TBR Outdoors - Predators Round 2.

Thanks to everyone for being so generous and making this possible. As things grow I would love to see at least the top three get prizes, we aren't quite there yet but will be one day! I'm proud to be associated with the program and it is really an issue of pride watching it grow; thanks again to all of our HOB's and sponsors, you guys are making a difference here!!! This month we are going to have a prize package for the second place story from Leupold consisting of a really nice hat and a Leupold lens pen.

In addition to these items we also have a sponsor offering a service for the winner this month. Switch will be donating one free predator skull cleaning and whitening for a coyote, bobcat or fox! I'm sure that a few of you guys could find a use for this and we really appreciate his offer!

Our nominees are as follows...

1. 1. My first Coyote - TheChad23

2. First Bobcat!!! - esorensen

3. Over the Shooters Shoulder... - derbyacresbob

4. 4 Days in Kansas - catwhacker

5. We got 7 coyotes today - derbyacresbob

6. A few NM dogs down... - 12Ring

7. Called in a beautiful Cougar taken with my bow - Sean Fulton

First Place

January%202011.JPG

produc1.jpg

ezyl.jpg

Second Place

Leupold%20HOM.JPG

picture122-208x112.jpg

Predator Skulls Inc.

B&B Custom Calls
Screen name- WSMBUCK
Real name -Billy White
Email- switchback2@yahoo.com
Home 601-532-7366 Cell 601-754-8704
2845 VETO RD. Mccall Creek MS 39647

TBR Outdoors

Predator Skulls Inc.
Dermestid Inc.
Screen Name: Switch
Name: Tim Hovey

Done. I wanted chad's story up last month, but I see he's up for this month. Great story for his first, out tearing it up with his brother.

Back