Right Hand Action Left Hand Stock

Boeydafunk

I have a Howa 1500 in .223 righthand action. I want a left handed stock for the gun. Doesnt have to be all "tactical" or "varmiter", just a regular barrel and action, but want a lefthanded stock. Let me know where I can get one
DaFUnk

Im looking for a "Left handed Stock" meaning the palm swell and cheek piece are made for left handed shooters, but to fit a righthanded action.

could always buy a lefty stock and make the cut for the right bolt, assuming they make them guns lefty you should be able to find a lefty stock

You mean like the one in the picture below?? That is a Model 12FVSS in a left hand walnut stock in 300 WSM. And I will sell it if you are interested. Send me a PM if you are interested. In either the stock. Or the stock and rifle. Tom.

IMG_0405.jpg

stock005.jpg

Originally Posted By: Al_Hansentry Boyds Gun Stocks. You'll find some interesting color combinations. Seen a couple up close and they are very interesting.

I got one for RH savage action. Just the cheekrest was on the right side. works for a lefty like me.

Back