Model 1 Sales.......

Pickle

Anyone have one of the 20 inch varmint rifle kits? Or know anyone that has one? Thinking about ordering one and was wondering how they shot. Thanks in advance.

I wouldn't be afraid of anything Model 1 sells. I have had great experience with stuff I have bought from them. I do beleive all there barrels are ER Shaw. I have a 16" stainless barrel from them it shoots 1" groups all day long.

Fantastic..........24.00 varmit stainless.....heavy for carring, but when you have holes that touch it makes it worth it!...1 in 9 twist...62 gr american eagle at 100yds......just decide what you want....you can always get 2...1 for home protection,& 1 for other than home protection

They are just up the road from me about 15 min.
I've never had one of their uppers, but I have heard good things about them. And if it ain't right, and you aren't a douche, they will bend over backwards to make things square. I've bought parts and over stuff from them at gunshows.

I have the 20" fluted SSHB upper and I am real happy with it. Loves the 52gr Black hills blue box and also the 55 gr HPs that I loaded. Shoots better than shown on the targets. It was the first time I had shot anything besides a muzzleloader at 100 yards.

05-21-10_1836.jpg

1sttriptorange55gr.jpg

1sttriptorange.jpg

I have a 20" Hbar fluted barrel and a 24" Hbar. Both shoot great. Three other people I know have the 20" and 24" bull barrels, and thiers shoots just as well. Hard to beat them for the price. Have shot a could one hole groups with mine in 68gr and 50gr.

Back