Instructional Coyote Hunting Video

GooseGrease

I am a relatively new coyote hunter. I am however very experienced in deer, duck and turkey hunting. Unfortunately I do not have anyone to hunt with that has any coyote experience that I can tap in to. So far everything I know has been self taught. After a few frustrating hunts I realized that I needed a little help. Believe me, I have been watching this web site and it has been most helpful but there is only so much you can learn by posting and looking up information. Does anyone have a good recommendation on a coyote hunting video? Preferably an instructional one?

Originally Posted By: GCEasterncoyotes.com Vol. I from Rich Baxter, and Byron South's Calling the Thick Stuff.

Any idea where to find these? I've looked on a few sites but don't see them listed. Checked AllPredatorCalls and F&T. I really like Byron's videos that I've seen.

peace.
unloaded

Tony Tebbe has just released a Instructional video,"So,you want to be a predator caller" That will surely give the new and experienced hunters some tips on using calls all the way thru to stand setups.Check it out ..... It will be one of the most hands on down to basics step by step instructional videos on the market.. You can order one thru Predator University

Last edited:
Better yet ILL invite you to come and hunt with me and ILL show what Ive learned over the 20 yrs of calling and you may not learn much but we will have a good time im sure I go just about every saturday...Where r u in Mo?

Last edited:
There really isn't very many instructional calling videos on the market. Brent Saxton had put one out a few years ago called "Back to Basics" and AGI has "Calling coyotes like the Pros". Other than that, noone had really put out a no-nonsense, instructional video that is focussed on a new guy starting out or guys looking to pick up some good solid tips. That's why I sought out to produce "So, You Want To Be A Predator Caller" video, for guys just like you. It's just shy of 4 hours long, with 60-70% being pure instructional. It may not win any Editorial Awards, but I sure think it'd help any new caller. Plus, it's got some pretty darn good hunting footage to boot.

Tony

While you might pick up a thing or two from most videos, Tony has produced something unique. The main thrust of the DVD is to impart useful information about calling coyotes, not just show someone killing bunches of coyotes. It's full of what, how, and why; you don't have to infer anything from studying the setup, Tony explains the whole thing. The video is structured as if someone had asked "I want to be good at predator hunting. Explain to me how you do it." I think its on the short list of really useful puchases for a starting predator caller.

Back