Problem changing sounds on Spitfire

tejaschaos

Greetings,

I am having a hard time changing sounds on my Spitfire. I successfully changed a few sounds when I first got the caller with no problems. I think there is something wrong with the program on my computer. I have all the sounds put in correctly, but when I hit "Copy to Caller" an error messages says, "Run-time error '70' Permission denied."

Any suggestions on what I can do to get this fixed?

Thanks a lot!

Mike

Last edited:
not trying to be smart but are you changing them on the memory card if I remember correctly I think you have to change them on the memory card and you need a card reader writer like I said not trying to be smart...

I'm sure they will. I was assuming there would be nobody there on a Sunday. I'll give them a shout tomorrow, if I can't get it figured out today!

tejaschaos,
You might try going to the foxpro web site and download the program and re-install it. You may have a software update on your computer that is causing a conflict.

Also, I believe that there is a trouble shooting page on gofoxpro.com to help solve issues with the foxpro software utility.

I thought about deleting the file and re-installing it, but was unsure what would happen to the sounds in my library. It sounds more like a computer issue vs. FoxPro issue to me. Thanks Jack!

Last edited:
tejaschaos,
ALWAYS make a backup copy of your sound files in "My Documents" or somewhere else besides within the Foxpro program folder. I keep a copy of mine on an external hard drive and another copy on a spare sd card.

Next time Right-click on the program icon and hit Run as Administrator, that will give you the permissions needed. You probably had to use admin rights to install it, thats why it let you use it after a fresh install.

peace.
unloadd

Back