Oprah Wants Respect For Obama

azmastablasta

Well now, ain't that something? You mean like the respect you guys showed for Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc. As for me, the blue-gummed amateur will get respect when it's deserved.

Just a little bit
Oprah wants 'respect' for Obama
By MJ LEE | 02/11/11 8:08 AM Updated: 02/11/11 10:18 AM

Oprah called on President Obama's critics on Friday to “show some level of respect.”

"I feel that everybody has a learning curve, and I feel that the reason why I was willing to step out for him was because I believed in his integrity and I believed in his heart," the influential TV host said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” in Chicago.
And isn't it justice that since opening her fat mouth and promoting her boy, her empire has continued to crumble.

Of the negative mood of the country, Oprah added, “I think everybody complaining ought to try it for once.”

She said the presidency is a position that “holds a sense of authority and governance over us all,” and that “even if you’re not in support of his policies, there needs to be a certain level of respect.”

http://www.politico.com/politico44/perm/...550fabcd93.html

You have got to be kidding me. Really, is this what it has come to; demanding respect..ya lemme start looking for it and get back to ya...NOT.

OTJT..learning curve?? aren't we beyond the learning curve here folks, I mean the adults are in charge right?

Yeah thats what I look for in a candidate..no experience. OK no problem we gotta a job for you..title: President of the United States, whhheeeeee lotsa vacation time & airplane rides..everyday a parade, parties, banquets & golf. And have stooges ask - no demand respect ....how pitiful our country must look to others in the world.

T2G

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Stu Farishwell, I want to bang a super model but I don't see that happening, either.

Well Stu, IMO I'd give you a better chance at that than I would ever giving O any respect.

Originally Posted By: jumprightinitOriginally Posted By: Stu Farishwell, I want to bang a super model but I don't see that happening, either.

Well Stu, IMO I'd give you a better chance at that than I would ever giving O any respect. Thats funny right there.

Respect
confused.gif
, yeah thats gonna happen
lol.gif

Tim

My level of respect for Obama is on par with the Left's respect for George Bush. The Left maintained that Bush governed with "the consent of the people" and therefore was subject to condemnation and criticism from the people. Now that the Left has their man in power their view appears to have changed. It appears that Obama governs "for the people" and must not be criticized. This is exactly what I would expect from a despot and his useful idiots,not from the POTUS.

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71Goodness...The president is well respected. His detractors are not likely to start singing his praises regardless of his accomplishments.

Just got me curious, what are his accomplishments?

[/quote]Just got me curious, what are his accomplishments? [/quote]

He has one accompishment......SCREWING UP OUR COUNTRY.

I reached a conclusion many years ago that respect, REAL respect is voluntarialy given and only voluntarialy given. No one can demand it, automatically expect it or tell you to show it. NO ONE!

Never have thought much of Oprah and it just went downhill from where it was.

Aint happning here....And Oprah I dont like you neither :)And Oprah just because you bought 1/2 your friends on stage dont mean you can tell the rest us what to do.... Get it !!!!

Last edited:
Back