Look almost the same as PEPR

Well whats the deal with those scopes?!

That is a CRAZY site... Ive never seen a place that has that much of EVERYTHING....

Scopes?top is a over run of millets price x1 19.95,,3 or more like 15 bucks each ....bottom,with millet plate added,,handling,,shipping ,,import excise,yadda yadda yadda and cost of the name add 70+ bucks for that.

Total package top,,,cost for 4 to eat at Mcdonalds...

Package bottom on a pepr roughly 160.00 plus shipping....or alot of mcdonalds...........................X

Last edited:
From that same site?

I just cant get over how much stuff they have.. I was looking for a flashlight and there are like 50 that are the same freakin thing. TONS of stuff

Nope they didnt have the scope,,ya gotta log the long hours on the net to find some of those,,here is a good clue for anyone ,,then im done...if a site says 100% satisfaction ,,,unlimited lifetime warranty...and they are trying to sell a product,,,why oh why would they put a grainy crappy photo of the scope?,,,well because they are made too happy hunting...............X

As far as lights,,unless you need to cut through smoke,,,you could fill half a box with those and batteries for the cost of 1 surefire......X

What about this scope. Has anyone tried it out?
url]

I love the price of the knockoff Burris Fastfire. Under $30 looks like the perfect recipe for a little rimfire. So tempting to try one, but I am just expecting the scopes to look like the tubes were purged with cigar smoke at these prices.

The scope I pointed out is $154 and it looks like a copy of the Valdada, which is quite pricey.

Coyotex earlier mentioned about other scopes at much lower price and he was happy with them. That makes me wonder about this one.

Oh and the reason there is no more 1 inch mounts,,,they all got shipped to cleveland.

There are some places that carry the 1 inch ones for 33 bucks(getting their cut).

I have no idea on deal extreme scopes or the warranty on them,,,But IJK i listed earlier is nice.......................X

Originally Posted By: Howard NguyenThe scope I pointed out is $154 and it looks like a copy of the Valdada, which is quite pricey.

Coyotex earlier mentioned about other scopes at much lower price and he was happy with them. That makes me wonder about this one.

Myself. I'd pass on that scope. Valada has there own factory in eastern europe.

The Millet Buck Gold scope you see above is contracted to be made in a Chinese optics plant with a retail of $70.00 or so. So getting the same scope 3 or more for under $20.00 ea. made in China is about what they are worth. They were branded Vision Plus.

Needless to say you could forget any warranty.

Once a person gets to a certain price point in scopes $70.00+ I'd probably look for a used entry level Nikon,Burris,Bushnell, ect. on ebay or the boards or buy something with some sort of warranty.

Natchez has Burris FFII'S in 2-7 with ballistic reticles and camo finish for $109.00-119.00

They also have deals on Bushnell Trophy series scopes and a Nitrex closeout, refurbished Nikons.

Anyone tried either the $45 or $74 ACOG from this site? Also, I assume the 25mm rings and mounts are suppose to fit 1" tubes?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: armyturnerAnyone tried either the $45 or $74 ACOG from this site? Also, I assume the 25mm rings and mounts are suppose to fit 1" tubes?

25mm = 1"

I read some feedbacks and those ACOG clones are for Airsoft guns.

Back