Day calling to Night calling

SmallTownCat

I am a beginner and would like yall's opinion's on rather yall have had better luck in the daylight or after dark? I would assume it would be trial and error to learn and would depend on the coyote activity in the area. any other tips would be greatly appreciated also. thanks

Its a mixed bag man, a lot of guys only hunt in the day and same with the night, and you'll have those odd balls like myself that hunt both..I have seem more coyotes at night and early morning(before daylight)- the first hour of light than any other time..But, the little I know about Texas they "light 'em up" at night, literally
thumbup1.gif
...You guys have a good amount of dogs down there from what I understand..Best way to find out for your area is to get out there and hunt 'em up, more time spent out there the better! Good luck man, check out the night hunting forum if you have any questions about lights and what not..

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, yea we for sure have our share down here. I'll probably just getout and see for myself on the time's. I guess it's going to be like any other hunting, just being patient. I'm sure i'll be spending a lot of time on here learning new stuff. Best of luck to you too man!!

Back