Anyone interested in a CD?

JohnnyP

Anyone interested in a calling cd?

I'm thinking about trying to get the sounds I've made via various mouth calls and put on my Loudmouth and recording them on a to CD for others to use. There's some pretty good rabbit crys, fawn cys and other squelling sounds.

Anyone interested? I'd just ask for postage to be covered.

Well, looks like there is some interest so I better get to work.

If anyone wants to help out send me your sounds via email and I'll put them on a CD to share with others.

jpeyton@aracnet.com

There should be no problem with this as long as you guys use your own sounds....

recording a copyrighted sound and giving it away (remeber Napster?) or selling it is not a good idea. Can lead to severe civil punishment AKA LAWSUIT!!

I have to say this on behalf of the board...

Please don't use any sounds that are copyrighted. If you don't know if it is copyrighted or not..DON"T USE IT..

Otherwise if you put only sounds of your own hand calls on there I'd sure like to hear it ..

Thanks guys....... James L.

Brandon,

Appreciate the offer for CD's, if I run low I'll give you a jingle.

James,

The idea for the CD is to put sounds people have made themselves and would like to share them with others.

Thanks to Krusty for sending a bunch of sounds he's made himself, looks like this thing is starting to take shape. If anyone else has sounds they'd like to contribute feel free to email me.

Back