Leather Buttstock Shell Holders

trashcan

Well, Trashcan has been busy with leather for a bit and since I last posted my Winchester 94 with my homemade buttstock cover,

30-30-4.jpg

30-30-2.jpg

I had a couple people asking if I'd make them one for their lever guns. I am finally getting the hang of these ad I made one for a buddy at work for his new Marlin 336:

leather2.jpg

leather3.jpg

leather1.jpg

I also had the pleasure to make one for a member here, he also has a Marlin 336:

4.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

I think they are getting better as I go along.
If any of you guys like these and have the need for keeping your extra shells for your lever rifle out of your pocket while hunting, feel free to contact me.
Thanks for looking and stay warm, this front is supposed to be a doozie!!

Trashcan
Death Card Calls

The one Trashcan made for me was the last set of photos with Marlin stamped on it and let me tell you this thing is awesome! The quality and detail put into it is amazing. He is very accommodating if you want different designs or lettering also. Overall, a great guy to deal with. I kinda wish I had more lever guns so I could give him some more business! It will be nice next deer season instead of throwing the shells on the couch next to the gun. I can't wait to lace it up on my rifle soon and I'll post pics of the finished product
smile.gif

Thanks again Trashcan!!!

Kyle

Hey, thanks for all the nice words and comments guys!!
I have not made any for bolt guns yet but I'm in the process of giving it a go. The main thing is for me to have access to a stock of the rifle model to be able to make a template for it. Shoot me a PM and I'll see if I can make one up for what you have. I'm currently working on doing one for my Remington 700 ADL.
I'll PM you guys who have questions today. Thanks again for the responses and Kyle, I can't wait to see yours on your rifle!!
Good Hunting to everybody!!!

Trashcan
DCC

Looking great, I tried my hand at some leather work couple years ago, lets just say my 1st grade art project didn't look near as good as your work.

I got mine laced up on my Marlin and ready to go earlier today. Perfect fit, very nice quality. I'll be putting some pictures up later this week. C'mon guys, if you've got a lever action (or bolt) and wanna dress it up, order one of these from Trashcan!

Kyle

Last edited:
Back