todays bay pics

Here ya go happy, These people are always looking for some support. Looks like you are just the guy to help them out.
http://www.peta.org/

This thread has been beat to death, and IMO for no reason. The way i see it, it has nothing to do with a "rock" just has to do with you having a problem with hound hunting in general.

Remind us to throw you a pity party later. Until then though, has fun making new friends at the site I have just posted.

Tim

This conversation could go on and on, but I am sure you and I both no that does not need to happen.

I am not even going to argue the fact that you state your points very well. I do however agree to disagree with you. There may be states that the antis are winning, but in my state it is the other way around.

Really if you think about it, is there a difference between a rock, stick, or boot? Either way it is getting the job done. As far as posting pics, yes I will agree there are some pics that are best left off of forums. The pics that KC posted were not of a "tired" coyote being torn apart. All I see is a young group of hounds doing what they love. Granted KC has a rock in his hand, but what does that have to do with anything?

I can tell you right now I sure as he11 would not shoot into a group of hounds. You are just asking for something bad to happen. Most pics that KC ever posts are ones that the coyote is already dead, with maybe a dog or two standing over it. Even he will tell you there are many times he will shoot the coyote in front of his dogs. And sometimes they will bay them up. I have yet to see any pics that he posts that would hurt the sport.

The pic just shows him with a rock, it does not show him using the rock. But lets say for a second that he had a stick, would you see that any different? In a situation such as a bay, using a gun is for the most part not an option.

I do not post pics of my hunting, because if I did believe me if you think this post was tasteless, you would not like mine at all. I will admit though, the pics I would have to post would be a little to much.

I will all so admit I lost my cool with you and for that I apologize, lets not keep this going.

Tim

Why is everybody so soft anymore? All we need is hunters and houndsman fighting against each other its bad enough dealing with peta. I really enjoy your pics Kc and keep them coming. If you don't like it don't look and keep the negative to yourself. I don't have many guys around me I know that run dogs so I get on here to learn and ask questions and look at pics so don't ruin it.

For those that think the pics shouldn't have been posted because antis use pics from the net as ammo...have you never seen any hunting DVDs? TV shows? YouTube videos? The antis have no lack of visual material for their cause.

How about you coming on a forum dedicated to hounds and houndsmen and raising a ruckus about how unwise it is to post pics and descriptions. By your own logic, aren't you yourselves providing written ammo for the antis when you come back here and chastise houndsmen? Don't you think the antis will cut and paste your words to show that "even other hunters don't like this cruel and despicable practice"?

I'm not sure what you think you might accomplish back here, but it is indeed starting to look like there may be ulterior motives for continuing to beat this subject in this forum.

If you don't like it, I'd suggest you stay away. If you feel the need to upbraid someone in an anti fashion, I'd suggest you take it up in pms, unless your intent is to provide written ammo for antis.

i will also agree that certain pics should not be posted on an open forum. that`s why i have a private section on my website forum. it`s not to keep them from the anti`s because no matter what anyone posts, those fanatics will never stop coming after us and our rights.

KC you are 100% correct. I haven't ever had a dog that wouldn't mouth a rabbit if it had the chance...on smilingibs comment,"I never said it was illegal, although in a lot of states it is." Question........what state in the US is it against the law to hunt coyotes with dogs? None that I know of. But either way..keep up the good work KC. Keep posting your pics.I enjoy looking at them. We should get together for a hunt sometime soon!

houndsman know many rabbits...coon..etc..get caught...
nobodies sayin that...the pictures some are posting houndsman have seen in there own chases...why give fuel to the antis?

i see your from NY. how often does the state come out and check your dogs...kennels etc....?

here in PA. we are limited to how many hounds we can have now...and if its over the limit you better have a well built and maintained kennel...

i doubt houndsman are making these kennel laws...its all these antis taking all these rabbit bayup pics and running to DC with them i guess....right...

its alot harder for a judge or government body to make a law on having tojust visulize coyotes baying by hounds...when they have little to no clue what it even is...

but if he can look at 10 different pictures of hounds and different coyotes bayed up its alot easier for a non houndsman to change some laws...really quick...

This little dab of winter must have you eastern boys a little wound up . I just figured he had a rock 'cause he couldn't afford ammo , with the price of dog food .

Washington state is against running coyotes with dogs.

Back when I had coon dogs I quit running with other guys because they didn't have a handle on their dogs . When I treed I would tie my dogs up before I shot . 50 dollar coons were worth alot more when they were in one piece . I probably just dated myself .

To much snow here unless you got a sled , then it's to tough for dogs.

Back