Stoeger M2000 vs H&R Excell Auto

jackal_727

Well its that time of year. Waiting on my tax money to come in. Im gonna get a new semi auto shotgun and these are the two I have narrowed it down to. Anyone have any opinions on the two of these? I have read several members on here talk about there stoegers but I havent heard much about the excell. But I know H&R makes good rifles for the money so Im interested in how the shotguns performs.

Any comments and opinions will be appreciated. Also if anyone has a suggestion for another semi auto for around $400 that I might consider.

Originally Posted By: jackal_727Also if anyone has a suggestion for another semi auto for around $400 that I might consider.

Used Remington 1100 or possible used Beretta 300 series would be better guns, imo.

I love my Stoeger M2000, with a 24" barrel and a Carlson's Dead Coyote tube. It is about as good of a bang for a buck as your gonna get.
SDC11171.jpg

hah, I was literally just comparing these two guns... and if nothing else, the stoeger is a lot prettier, admittedly Im a little leery of anything h&r that's not a single shot

Back