I got a few newhouse traps I was wondering the value on

nbsrtue

I have a couple No 14 NH with teeth and acouple of NH No 4with out teeth in great condition.They have the newhouse chain on them I believe.I was wondering if someone could give me a ballpark on the value thanks.

Go on trapperman.com and type in a post asking for Wiss Miss. She's probably one of the best sources for trap values. They will be worth a good bit if they are all original parts.

I put a post over there for you and if anyone replies, I'll relay it to you.

Last edited:
A response:

newhouses have a very wide range depending on cond. and when made if they do not have Animal trap co. on them helps quite a bit for 2 reasonns. age as animal trap co. are the most recent and lots were made. 2nd many believe ATCO. didnt go thru all the work to get the same quality steel for the traps and especially the springs. neihter one of theses traps are consider rare. it takes more info pics help but the exact wording on the pan will also help. Also helps to locate or advertize were there are trap collectors to get best price for them. puter selling really takes pics or a realiable name in the collecting circle.cond is that important. hope this helps.

Back