Let's see those bird dogs!!!

tincan

Hi, I am fairly new to the site and not sure if this has been done before, but I will give it a shot anyway.
We all know that it does not get any better than having bird dogs. So let's show them off.
Here are our hounds this past xmas.

4GSPsandadoofus012.jpg

Last edited:
Not your normal bird dog. My 8 year old Beagle Buck from this past fall. Darn dog will hunt anything you tell him too.
thumbup.gif

buckandphesant.jpg

Buckandphesant.jpg

Originally Posted By: tincanWhat!!!! Only Three members with bird dogs?
Thats what I was thinking and Buck isn't really a bird dog.lol

6 yr. OLd Chessy...Will retrieve Ducks\Geese\Coyotes\coon\fish

025-1.jpg

Video of Goose, couple years ago. Chased it for maybe a mile+. He's a," life Taker, Heart Breaker".

Video;

Great lot of GSP's in here! Here's my 3 year old, Bumpus. Haven't trained him to hunt, though he does pretty good on his own.

Bumpus.jpg

Heres some pics of my Lab and my GSP. I just picked up ay Honkey Tonk Attitude bred English pointer Weds, no pics of him yet.

utf-8BSU1HMDAxODguanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxOTkuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwNzQuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxOTMuanBn.jpg

Here is one of sprig when he was a pup. Him and his brothers and sisters were out running around in the yard and he found a bady bird. He just trotted around with it in his mouth.
07031637.jpg

One of sprig after a hunt last year.
100_0204.jpg

Sprigs first rooster
100_0119.jpg

Sprig
100_0216.jpg

100_0232.jpg

Sprig with ma and siblings
100_0083-1.jpg

Colby after a dove hunt
scan0004.jpg

Colby and china
scan0008.jpg

Colby
100_0158.jpg

Colby and sprig
100_0161.jpg

Last but not least JJ. This was his last hunt. He was 15 in this pic. Made it to 17
url]

Last edited:
I love seeing the dogs. I had to put my shothair down a month before my sone was born. She was only 9 years old. Best dog I ever had. Wish my son had a chance to know her.

Originally Posted By: ibschmidtyI love seeing the dogs. I had to put my shothair down a month before my sone was born. She was only 9 years old. Best dog I ever had. Wish my son had a chance to know her.

It is impossible to replace a great dog but a new puppy sure melts the heart and starts an all new friendship.

175.jpg

I've posted this before, but here is my handsome boy. This picture is a couple years old now and, being 4 this fall, Rocky has put on an extra chin and some muscle bulk in the chest. He's still slim in the hips, and turns the scale at a bit over 70. He's a great hunting partner, perfect, but for a clueless trainer.

Back