new on here weres all the ohio guys

Just South of Columbus here and I have shot 3 but 2 have came while Waterfowl hunting - like I always say it's a bad day to stalk my decoys if I see you 1st
The 3rd came to a bunny in distress call along the Creek.

Portsmouth ohio area here, Have killed three in the last couple months oct-dec,I plan on getting back after them hard starting this weekend.Have several new areas I've been scouting through deer season and the holidays.

glad to see the ohio guys getter done, take pics and leave your tales of the hunt on here for us to read. good hunt guys.

Originally Posted By: coyotexumm we are in march lol,,,,see nelsonville hunt.....X

Oh...How about that! I didnt notice that thread hiding in plain sight! Sounds like fun!

Huron county hear and I'm atending the nelsonvill hunt. We hunted woodbury for muzzy season lots of area down there we should meat up and do some huntin we can have more than just the nelsonvill hunt...lol good huntin to ya

Rietts77

Thanks for the comment on my signature!Me and Catfishlouie hunt alot of same area we team up to try to bust some from time to time.I use foxpro fx3 and firestorm .We have been trying at night lately not having any luck my best is daylight get in about 15 mins before listining a little. than we start calling.Been on dry spell so ......You know how that go,s ...Well good luck and happy hunting to all.

xxc711.....My wife keeps telling me that and I tell her I can start running the bars and getting drunk if she would rather me not hunt. She don't say much after that, lol.
Me and VTR223 go hunting together...We have seen one at night, lol. No luck any other time. I think we are not stealthy enough walking to our set ups but I am new to all this so I keep trying. Im mapping out some spots and banging on doors trying to get more spots to try out. Of all places I seen a coyote last night driving back from Columbus, right below scioto downs. Couldn't shoot it with my service weapon though, [beeep] rules and all, lol. Thanks for the good lucks....same to you and your hunting partners.

My Grand Parents used to own a grocery store in gallia county!! My dad and his family (parents and brother) lived there for years before moving to Chillicothe.

Last edited:
washington court house in fayette county. havent has a lot of success in predator hunting. i stillk have to get my fur takers permit to shoot fox. so i just stick with coyotes when i get lucky.

welcome chapman, nice to see someone close to us. im pretty new at the game too, keep us posted have any questions ask away me or others on here will do our best to help out, good huntin!!!!!1

ive never bought my fur takers permit before because i never saw a lot of fox, but i saw so many this past deer season that i am getting them as soon as the new ones come out

I live right on the lawrence/gallia line on state route 141. it doesnt get much further south then this lol atleast in ohio. 20 minutes and i can be in west virginia and kentucky.

Logan CO you know the highest point in oh. This is my 1st year of seriously tring to hunt these things. Man I thought deer were hard to hunt not any more.These yotes are smart. Lots of population up here can`t setup anywhere with being able to see a house. Have been out several times but have only had 1 come in no shot it was at night and had the shotgun he hung up about 100yds out wish I would have had the AR.Alot guys on here from down south, I`ve probably been close to some of you I put alot days in on the motorcycle down there every year, great roads.Good to here from everyone.

My wife drags me down to logan to all those dang craft malls...which when Rockbridge outfitters had there big store there wasn't all that bad, lol. They moved so now it sucks!! I used to ride down through there all the time with my buddys. We'd go down through Hocking Hills then through Logan up to Buckeye Lake....good ride.

Last edited:
Back