Dance's Predator Contest?

buckshot5792

Any of you guys getting in? I got in twice last year. Both times when I went to check in no one had scored a coyote...interesting to me.

Buckshot5792 me and my brother are in it and we were one of the teams that got a coyote.We came in third and the team who won had a coyote and two reds and two greys.It was tuff going because everything was feeding by the moon phase.They had 37 teams and 87 people in it.This weekend should be alot better because it will be alot colder.They do a great job at Dances getting this hunt together.They had Abner from foxpro do a seminar tuesday and he was great.You can still hunt the next two weekends.You sign up friday morning at 8 oclock.GOOD LUCK.

Hey Brian, I just got into this predator hunting thing and am having a blast. I'd like to get with you and learn a little from you. Anyways, I also got into the Dances hunt last week but did not do anything, missed a red but that is it. Also had a coyote call back to me after hitting the call one time Saturday on the barn road. Give me a shout if you need someone to go with you anytime. 804-731-7678 Steve Shifflett

0115110934a.jpg
0115110934.jpg
0115110933.jpg

This was the yote my brother called in this pass weekend 35lb male,we are in the contest at dances,i hope hteres no full moon this weekend.

Registration @8am friday - Check in @ 2pm Sunday
$10.00 bucks a person up to 3 people per team.
Greys 1pt
Reds 2pts
Cats 4pts
yots 6pts

Jason theres no hunting after 1200 sat night,you need to have your fur check in 2pm sunday.Look at dances web site. good luck.

Not sure about anything other than my best friend and his 2 buddies took 3rd place this weekend. The reason they have check-in so late is because Dance's doesn't open until 12 on Sundays and you can hunt anywhere in the state so gives you plenty of time to get there and maybe catch a nap if you're tired. I just got a new place to yote hunt here at JMU today got another place he said we can hunt once and only once and another farmer is going to give us a call sometime this week with a yay or nay. So hopefully I can call in my first yote soon.

Back