nitrex scopes

Just noticed on Rimfire Central, a post saying Nitrex Rebate program has been extended till March 31, 2011. If you check Natchez website on a Nitrex, you will read this.

Just got my scope, the sales representative didn't know what he was talking about. It IS a fine dot. Not the fine plex he said it was. Sending it back for a plex. I am pi$$ed. You would think that they would know the products they sell.

Originally Posted By: 3DHUSKERJust got my scope, the sales representative didn't know what he was talking about. It IS a fine dot. Not the fine plex he said it was. Sending it back for a plex. You would think that they would know the products they sell.

Called and talked to them and they said send it back and we will get you what you want.
they should get it tommorrow. I hope for a fast turn around.
Seemed like they were intent on helping me get the correct product. More companys should be that way.
Thumbs up to them.
Looked through the glass before I sent it back and am very impressed.

Recieved the correct scope today. Hope to get it on and rounds shot through it this weekend if weather is nice.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: 3DHUSKERReceived the correct scope today. Hope to get it on and rounds shot through it this weekend if weather is nice.
smile.gif

Got this mounted today and sighted it in.

For the life of me I have no idea why they are discontinuing this scope. It is a really nice scope. Glass is awesome. Happy enough I would buy 2 if I could get a second rebate.

Ordered T1 6-20x50 Fine TRXPLX WE94580 on the 21st. Should have by the 26Th. Seems I will be reordering after reading this. Just love a great deal!

Originally Posted By: 1sparrowOrdered T1 6-20x50 Fine TRXPLX WE94580 on the 21st. Should have by the 26Th. Seems I will be reordering after reading this. Just love a great deal!

I got the T2 4x20x50. I can't wait to get it out again.

I just ordered a 2x10x42, hope they are as good as you guys say they are.thought about getting a burris with the same reticle,are they clearer than the burris. Now I have to decide if I want it on my dmps 223 or my 7mm mag deer rifle which one you think the etched reticle will line up with better?

It will be fine for that. Just not good for any shooting in the woods. The dot and fine x would get lost in the sticks. I do a little of that also.
If you shoot paper or PD's out in the open it will work great.
The fine x is real fine and the dot is pretty small also.
After seeing that I had to send it back for the treplex.

Last edited:
How is the tracking on these (tr2)scopes? they have the pull up turrets which would make for easy adjustments just wondering how they perform?

Say if i'm zeroed at 200 and had to adjust up 7 clicks for 300..when you turn it back down 7 clicks is it consistent with returning back to where it was?

While I have two of the TR2 scopes, I'm presently limited to shooting at only 200 yard distances. So, my adjustments of windage and elevation have been limited to minor adjustsments for sighting in scope and elevation adjustments for different reloads when shooting targets. For this, my TR2s have tracted well. I have read a post or two by a TR2 owner(s) who did the box test and the TR2 performed well.

I also have only used this at short range so far. Hope to stretch it out soon. I did crank it up then down about 5 moa and it did shoot true returning to 0.

Like I said hope to know more soon. Really surprised no one else has any experience.

Got mine today really like the reticle,I guess ill put it on my ar,it wouldn't even fit my factory bases on my savage the scope was to short from power ring to the bell. Natchez forgot to send the rebate form so we will see how that goes. I like the scope though but I don't think I would compare it to a zeiss or anything,but it is a good deal if you need a good scope.

Back