Need help night hunting alone..

ztc

I just started doing some night hunting and need advice on a good/cheap/easier way to do it alone. Also looking for a good budget scan/kill light. Anyone ever tried those 6v box lights? How they do? Like I said [beeep] hunting alone with lights create a problem with me cause I can't shoot my AR one handed real good so I'm just looking for a good budget setup solution and light. Thanks for the info!

I just got into night hunting too and bought one of the Elusive Wildlife XRL 100 kill lights.

It mounts to your gun and so far is awesome.

Best hundred bucks I've spent in awhile.

This thing will fit in your pocket but easliy shines 150 yards out and you can see your reticles great.

Ya might want to look into one.

6ca41d01.jpg

How about a mono pod light setup? IV read some post where people talk about having one. Like to see a few pics or maybe so idea of how it works out?

Originally Posted By: ztcHow about a mono pod light setup? IV read some post where people talk about having one. Like to see a few pics or maybe so idea of how it works out?

Predator Light with a silent halo shield(not pictured) for rifle stands. Shotgun stands I have a softcap and wear the PL on my head. Works for me.
Predator.jpg

In Georgia, lights must be handheld or mounted to a cap or belt, so I'm not sure a gun mounted light is legal. When hunting alone, I hold my light in my left hand and shoot off a Harris bipod with the other. Takes a little practice, but it's no harder than your average video game.

Back